kjsurfer26 is offline New Member

Msten extreme mass builder???

What does anyone know about this product? From what I have read it is pretty similar to Beastdrol which in turn is a clone to superdrol... Let me know what u think of the product.. I loved taking beastdrol

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    is it legal??

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Stats

Here are the ingredients they say its the replacement of Beastdrol which got banned because of the superdrol ban....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2799401440.jpg 
Views:	2401 
Size:	190.2 KB 
ID:	131821

mattyd05 is offline New Member
    I recently purchased 2 bottles with 120 pill count of the Msten extreme mass builder by assault labs. I'm having trouble finding any information on peoples results with this stuff or how they dosed it. In a month or so I plan on starting this cycle. This will be my third cycle, previously used CEL h-drol and Epi (not at the same time.) My PCT is the vital labs stack, along with the Orange Triad Multi Vitamin. My serm will be 20 mg of Nolva tapered off to about 10 by weeks 3 and 4. I plan on taking 4 pills a day of the Msten, which comes out to 16mg of the active ingredient Methylstenbolone. This is rather light compared to the 75 to 100mg of hdrol I did in the past. I dont want to exceed the recommended dosage on the bottle. If anyone has any experience with this particular supplement help me out. Stats are 26 yrs old, 5 years training, 5ft 11, 206lbs with a bf that fluctuates around 12 to 14% no history of high blood pressure or any medical issues.

I actually purchased 2 bottles as well and found out its the replacement for Beastdrol which is 10mg and the Msten is only 5... So I am running 10 pills a day to get the same results I did from beast... I have 3 weeks left n ill let u know how it goes... I've been on it 12 days but unfortunately I was sick 6 of those days so my food intake was not much and lifted lite... But my weight stayed the same.... So hopefully all uphill from here... I'm back on my normal diet which is 275-300 grams of protein a day and 3-5k calories a day

Malcom is offline New Member

Reply for info on msten

For reviews and more info go to strongsupplementshop.com

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Ahhh. You can't do that here. Please edit your post.

Thread Information