Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    flyguy6661 is offline Member

final decision and here is my next cycle !

okay so after alot of posts questioning my next cycle i have decided to forget about the deca as i dont fancy loosing my wood again and here is what ive decided to go with
    12 weeks cycle
    week 1-12 750mg sustanon week (tri-sus 250) 1.5ml on mon/thurs
    week 1-12 EQ 600mg (equibol 300) 1ml on mon/thurs - i have never used EQ before, do i use 600mg or go with 750mg a week ?
    week 4-12 anavar 100mg a day (50mg tabs) 1 am 1 pm
    week 1-12 arimidex .25mg eod
    week 14-18 clomid 100/100/50/50
    week 14-18 nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    goal is for LBM gains and a nice increase on strength, will go stricter on my diet last 4 weeks and try drop about 2-3% b,f overall i want to drop about 4-5% so down to about 10%
    good to go ?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Pin the sus every other day cause of the short esters. And do you even need the eq?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your really going to harm yourself cycling at your age,

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you decide on sus and eq. you need to wait 18-21 days before starting Pct. It looks like you are trying to go for a bulk/cut cycle. Most will argue that it is a better choice to either bulk or cut, not try to do both. If your diet is solid out of the starting gate and you are doing some form of cardio a few times a week then bad weight shouldn't be a huge issue if it has been on previous cycles, then tighten that diet up.

flyguy6661 is offline Member
    well to be fair its not really sust but its what the brand calls it its 90mg cyp, 90mg enanthate & 70mg isocaporate. and yes i want to try using eq as i havent before but do i go with 600 or 750mg and thanks for the concern marcus i know im on the younger side but i have no issues so far and i get bloodwork taken after cycles and after 3 cycles including deca my testosterone levels are absolutly perfect and testicalls are fine. im not abusing anabolics just something i do now and again

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Dont worry Bro just when you think you beat the odd.Bam you cant get it up.Your day will come good luck Bro.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    Dont worry Bro just when you think you beat the odd.Bam you cant get it up.Your day will come good luck Bro.
    Yep. No side effects today does NOT guarantee a safe harbor against serious problems long term.

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    From what i've read, both sust and EQ are shit compounds. If you're dead set on these, pin sust like 3x per week. Extend the cycle to 15 weeks so that the EQ has time to work. With EQ/Sust, you start PCT 2.5-3 weeks after the last dose.

What i'd recommend is 200 test-p EOD instead of the sust and NPP instead of the EQ. Also, 50mg var tabs generally aren't legit. Var is almost always sold in smaller dosages because of the price. I'd bet alot of money that the 50mg var tabs are either a different compound like winny or straight-up fakes.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid View Post
    From what i've read, both sust and EQ are shit compounds. If you're dead set on these, pin sust like 3x per week. Extend the cycle to 15 weeks so that the EQ has time to work. With EQ/Sust, you start PCT 2.5-3 weeks after the last dose.

What i'd recommend is 200 test-p EOD instead of the sust and NPP instead of the EQ. Also, 50mg var tabs generally aren't legit. Var is almost always sold in smaller dosages because of the price. I'd bet alot of money that the 50mg var tabs are either a different compound like winny or straight-up fakes.

Not sure why you would think sust is bad. Also I use anavar in 50mg tabs.

Granovich is offline Senior Member

sustanon is testosterone , its the base for all cycles. why would u say its shit!!!!!!!
    NPP is very different that EQ. its wrong to cycle at OP age and you are advising him of using 19nors !?!?!

stpete is offline Banned

Nothing against you, but this is prime example of what i hate. "From what i've read." Research is fine, but i think OP is asking for real world experiences. This is why he's here. Hell, anyone can go to Google...

Sust is not a shit compound. I'm running 750mgs ew and doing great. And should be pinned EOD. EQ, i agree. Worthless unless you can run for 18 weeks at 800mgs. But a person needs to think about RBC as well.

But like marcus said, a little too young.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete

Nothing against you, but this is prime example of what i hate. "From what i've read." Research is fine, but i think OP is asking for real world experiences. This is why he's here. Hell, anyone can go to Google...

Sust is not a shit compound. I'm running 750mgs ew and doing great. And should be pinned EOD. EQ, i agree. Worthless unless you can run for 18 weeks at 800mgs. But a person needs to think about RBC as well.

But like marcus said, a little too young.
    Agreed. Not sure why someone would conclude Sust is shit???? I've run a T400 and Sust blend at different times. I'd sooner have the Sust over the t400.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    PLEASE listen to macrus!!!
    you will really hurt your self , and you will regret it and there will be nothing u cant do about it
    keep it natural you are only 21!!!

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    I don't see why you need the test-i and test-d. If you need both a long ester and a short ester just get prop and cyp. that way you can get a better ratio and better injection timing than a premixed solution. no?

Thread Information