paintball774 is offline Associate Member

TEST,Deca,Dbol Libido issue.. Veterans and Credible sources ONLY NO <2yrs

this is my 3rd week of test 500, deca 300, dbol 20mg ed, arimidex .25 eod, hcg 250iu 2times week. Libido is strong but isnt lasting long. Having trouble staying up. Im not sure if im psyching myself out since the juice is in the back of my mind, or if somethng is going on. Im not having any nipple sensistiviy. whats the veterans opinions

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I would lend my help but im not a vet sorry and looks like you only want there belp.But you no what the vets will say???get blood work!!!!!!! And maybe up the armidex dosage.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    the testosterone is not the only thing who affect a boner, if you are on cycle it probably not that.

I'm sry I can't say what it is XD Doctor could tell what's going on...

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    if your test is bunk, and your deca is legit, that might explain it. but at 500mg of test a week, you should have no trouble getting erections. try upping your adex. the other thing is that deca is a 19 nor steroid , and i always run caber with steroids like deca or tren at .5mg every 3.5 days. There are two trains of thought with deca and caber as far as I know. The first is: if you properly control estrogen, you won't have any problems, prolactin related or not. The other pertains to regulating prolactin, and whether you can get an erection. That's where taking the caber would have bearing. I get gyno when running test/deca. I use an AI, and run caber. My highest dose has been 600 test, 500 deca. I have no erectile dysfunction.

I know of a member here that ran a test/deca cycle with no caber, and he fell into a depression and suffered from erectile dysfunction after coming off. I can't say they were related. He did recover after several months.

It would make sense to run caber pills during, and extend the test about two or three weeks past the deca for insurance purposes.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ Very solid response indeed.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I ran that exact same cycle minus the dbol and I lost libido big time mid way through even though I had some of the best test you can get your hands on. I never got blood work done so I can't say for sure but what I THINK it was is I let my estrogen get too high by running low doses of aromasin (just like how you are with your armidex). The reason why I think it was the estrogen is because I was getting nipple pain/sensitivity and a lump underneath my nipple, was very lethargic, and my acne was getting out of control (for me) around the same time my libido issues were happening.

I got mixed responses on what to do be it running a mini nolva cycle or upping my aromasin. I ended up taking in lots of aromasin (up to 25mg/day at one point), mainly in an effort to prevent the gyno. In comparison, I could have cared less about my libido. My libido ended up coming back but I never did get everything under control until my cycle ended. I was towards the end of it by then thankfully so no lasting damage that I can tell.

My libido was basically non existent after PCT for about 6 months. I won't do deca again. Not worth it in my opinion.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I just re read your post. You're in your 3rd week? Shouldn't be having any issues yet. It's probably in your head

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    My 2 cents

1. In your head
    2. ED - erectile dysfunction

Some times on test you get ED,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erectile_dysfunction

daniel20 is offline New Member
    Dbol is notorious for lowering libido in many and deca .. well we've all heard of "deca dick".

BUT..
    Libido is strong but isnt lasting long. Having trouble staying up.
    That right there is all you need to know.

Your libido is still high but you can't keep it up. That is a sign your progesterone and prolactin levels are out of whack. Get some caber asap and run 0.25-0.5mg 2x week. Should take clear of it. Proper research on 19-nors would have told you to keep caber on hand at all times even if you don't think your prone to the sides.

Also I'd like to point out that I can guarantee most will say to up adex dose because it'll stop the free estrogen floating around, which COULD help.. OR lower your libido more!. You need some estrogen for a healthy libido! Wait it out I say but definitely get some caber.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Get blood work and see where your at. I am currently on 2 grams of Test a gram of NPP and hitting it 3-5 times a day. Also taking caber though. Love the caber!! Also taking 12.5 mg Aromasin EOD.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree blood work is really the only way to know for sure.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball774 View Post
    this is my 3rd week of test 500, deca 300, dbol 20mg ed, arimidex .25 eod, hcg 250iu 2times week. Libido is strong but isnt lasting long. Having trouble staying up. Im not sure if im psyching myself out since the juice is in the back of my mind, or if somethng is going on. Im not having any nipple sensistiviy. whats the veterans opinions
    First of all, THIS......... "Veterans and Credible sources ONLY NO <2yrs" ...........is bull sh!t, anyone that wants to post in your thread is welcome to do so,..........ANYONE, & there's nothing you can do about it, there are no posting restrictions here, just because someone has been a member for less than 2 years doesn't mean they cant post in your thread because "you say so", & furthermore, just because a person has been here less than 2 years doesn't mean they don't have 10, 15 or 20 + years experience under their belt. If you choose not to pay attention to or listen to anyone that has been here less than 2 years, then that's a choice you have every right to make, but you don't make the rules here, so don't try.

As for your "issue", check your blood pressure, high BP can create such an issue. If your BP is normal then I'm gonna have to go with everyone else, get blood work done.

Did you have bloods done before your cycle to establish baseline?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Is your adex pharm grade or RC?

im taking liquidex from ar-r .

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    First of all, THIS......... "Veterans and Credible sources ONLY NO <2yrs" ...........is bull sh!t, anyone that wants to post in your thread is welcome to do so,..........ANYONE, & there's nothing you can do about it, there are no posting restrictions here, just because someone has been a member for less than 2 years doesn't mean they cant post in your thread because "you say so", & furthermore, just because a person has been here less than 2 years doesn't mean they don't have 10, 15 or 20 + years experience under their belt. If you choose not to pay attention to or listen to anyone that has been here less than 2 years, then that's a choice you have every right to make, but you don't make the rules here, so don't try.

As for your "issue", check your blood pressure, high BP can create such an issue. If your BP is normal then I'm gonna have to go with everyone else, get blood work done.

Did you have bloods done before your cycle to establish baseline?
    I am sick and tired of reading stuff from newbs posting stuff they just read. i want people with experience and good baseline knowledge.... and yes i did get my baselines

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball774 View Post
    I am sick and tired of reading stuff from newbs posting stuff they just read. i want people with experience and good baseline knowledge.... and yes i did get my baselines
    Like I said, they may be a "newb" here, but that doesn't mean they don't still have a boatload of experience behind them, all you're seeing is their join date & post count, & it's pretty stupid to base someones knowledge on that.

OK, so if your BP is in check then compare your new blood work to your baselines, yes they will be different because you're on cycle, but you will be able to see how far off you are & then determine what needs to be done to get you "back in the green".

ok ill work on getting that done.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Get blood work and see where your at. I am currently on 2 grams of Test a gram of NPP and hitting it 3-5 times a day. Also taking caber though. Love the caber!! Also taking 12.5 mg Aromasin EOD.
    Titan you BEAST..

Im actually running into some ED probs,, I came off test and deca right into a cut of TEst P and TRen Ace.. The last 2 weeks of the deca cycle I had probs keeping it up, was horny but my unit would be up then down ETC.. Wife doesn't care cus in the end we get ours but its still happening now on the tren 3 weeks in and im getting annoyed.

Ive been running caber at 1mg a week as well Pharma grade. I was at 80mg tren ace and 40mg test p EOD and stopped my AI on such a low dose of test but recently matched the test to 80mg eod.. Ill prolly throw in Arimidx .25 EOD now..

Thread Information