Please give opinion

This is my 4th cycle and I've plateaud
    I'm 6"1 180lbs 30 yrs old
    Please critique

Wk 1-4 oral liquid anadrol 50 mg Ed
    Wk 1-12 test prop 100mg eod
    Wk 1-12 test E 250mg/ wk
    Wk 1-12 Equipoise 200mg/wk

I'm tryin to bulk but also want lean muscle mass. This is my first time trying EQ. My research has shown that the EQ Promotes lean muscle mass. Just using the drol to kickstart mass an strength gains. 4500 cal. Intake

PCT
    Wk 14-18
    Nolva 100,50,50,20
    Clomid - same as above

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro post your diet in the diet section with macros.Doing this will fix your problem beacuse you are to light for your size.This tells me your diet is off.

Devildog83 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devildog83 View Post
    This is my 4th cycle and I've plateaud
    I'm 6"1 180lbs 30 yrs old
    Please critique

Wk 1-4 oral liquid anadrol 50 mg Ed
    Wk 1-12 test prop 100mg eod
    Wk 1-12 test E 250mg/ wk
    Wk 1-12 Equipoise 200mg/wk

I'm tryin to bulk but also want lean muscle mass. This is my first time trying EQ. My research has shown that the EQ Promotes lean muscle mass. Just using the drol to kickstart mass an strength gains. 4500 cal. Intake

PCT
    Wk 14-18
    Nolva 100,50,50,20
    Clomid - same as above
    I'm an MMA fighter and fight at 170 an to cut 30lbs is not going to do any good as I will be so exhausted from the cut. Do you mind giving me a proposed diet? Thanks bro!

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    I'm an MMA fighter and fight at 170 an to cut 30lbs is not going to do any good as I will be so exhausted from the cut. Do you mind giving me a proposed diet? Thanks bro!
    makes sense why you are so light.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    It seems a steroid like anadrol would be detrimental to your goals then. What about anavar /halotestin instead?

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    At your weight, stick with something simpler. You will grow like a weed even on just a simple 12 week cycle of test E at 500mg/week. The plateau has to do with your diet and not with the lack of multiple steroids .

Just add an AI and your gains will be lean.

Anadrol will bloat you up and no AI will do anything to reduce it. As Angel recommended, you would be better of kickstarting with anavar (lbm + strength) or halo (not much lbm but super strength).

EQ is over rated IMHO. Save your money and get Anavar or buy Human Grade Test =P
    Last edited by MuttonChop; 01-15-2013 at 01:31 PM.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    drop the androl
    and why test E and test prop both 12 weeks!?
    i would understand if you were kicking start the Test E with some Prop but using both for 12 weeks in unnecessary
    EQ at that dose is total waste. even at double that dose....
    if u finish test prop and EQ together u will have messy PCT schedualing
    so basically your cycle is shit, its all wrong.... after 3 cycles you should know this!
    please read more and educate your self about AAS

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ is absolute crap waste of money. There is no need to take test prop AND test e for 12 weeks. If you're going to use prop and test e, just use prop for the first 4 weeks until the test e has good and kicked in. other than that, use arimidex . everyone uses different dosages on that stuff. i have to use 1mg every day or i get gyno. other people can take .5mg every 3rd day.

Thanks again for the guys with more experience and personal related issues with the entire cycle especially the EQ and drol. Again sorry for the mistake. Test Prop wk 1-4 to kickstart the test E wks 1-12

Thanks guys and my mistake on cycle routine the drol and prop are for weeks 1-4 to kickstart the test E
    I know the drol is toxic ass hell but I've read many articles about bodybuilders using drol at either beginning or end of cycle to help cut which makes no sense to me bc of all the water retention unless they're using it in a way to get bloated and then cut??? IMO the stupid ppl are the ones who don't ask the question? I don't have personal experience w the drol or EQ That's why I'm asking? I've always been a hard gainer just FYI. Thanks a lot guys for any and all advice or experience!!! Obviously my problem is either my diet or my stack so please feel free to suggest alternatives? Thanks again! Idk what it was this 4th cycle that made me wanna try different crap? There's just so much conflicting research with the EQ & drol. Please throw out any changes you would make?! Appreciate it greatly

[QUOTE=Devildog83;6344173]Thanks guys and my mistake on cycle routine the drol and prop are for weeks 1-4 to kickstart the test E
    I know the drol is toxic ass hell but I've read many articles about bodybuilders using drol at either beginning or end of cycle to help cut which makes no sense to me bc of all the water retention unless they're using it in a way to get bloated and then cut??? IMO the stupid ppl are the ones who don't ask the question? I don't have personal experience w the drol or EQ That's why I'm asking? I've always been a hard gainer just FYI. Thanks a lot guys for any and all advice or experience!!! Obviously my problem is either my diet or my stack so please feel free to suggest alternatives? Thanks again! Idk what it was this 4th cycle that made me wanna try different crap? There's just so much conflicting research with the EQ & drol. Please throw out any changes you would make?! Appreciate it greatly

Thanks! [QUOTE=Devildog83;6344180]
    Thanks guys and my mistake on cycle routine the drol and prop are for weeks 1-4 to kickstart the test E

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You dont want to try to do mma with Drol.You will end up on your knees with back pumps.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You dont want to try to do mma with Drol.You will end up on your knees with back pumps.
    yeah i get lower back pumps from dbol just by sitting in my car upright.

Thread Information