Shsm is offline Senior Member

Ostarine cycle so far

Post #4
    Last edited by Shsm; 09-25-2012 at 01:10 AM.

Last edited by Shsm; 09-25-2012 at 01:08 AM.

MastaMan is offline Associate Member
    How's the ostarine treating you?

Quote Originally Posted by MastaMan View Post
    How's the ostarine treating you?
    It's good stuff!

Absolutely no side effects thus far. No signs of suppression, however, I'm running a 4 week low dose Clomid and Nolvadex PCT just to play it safe because I didn't get my BW done prior.

Keep in mind I'm running a low dose...

The endurance effects are incredible! I fly through my workouts now and cardio is no longer a hassle. My muscles have become fuller and more vascular with this compound than at any point in the prior two years I was training naturally. I've gained 6 lbs clean bulking 500 calories over my TDEE thus far with only a 0.5% increase in body fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm

It's good stuff!

Absolutely no side effects thus far. No signs of suppression, however, I'm running a 4 week low dose Clomid and Nolvadex PCT just to play it safe because I didn't get my BW done prior.

Keep in mind I'm running a low dose...

The endurance effects are incredible! I fly through my workouts now and cardio is no longer a hassle. My muscles have become fuller and more vascular with this compound than at any point in the prior two years I was training naturally. I've gained 6 lbs clean bulking 500 calories over my TDEE thus far with only a 0.5% increase in body fat.
    Haha a PCT as long as the cycle! damn 6 dry pounds this is the future

Just for s and g's, if your cycle was 28 days long and you reliably ate 500 calories above maintainence of mostly protein, you "gained" 14,000 calories on cycle. and i've never been able to find a definitive answer, but i've heard both 1,000 and 3,500 as the amount of calories in a pound of muscle. seeing as the pound of steak i ate last night was 1,000 cal, i'd be more inclined to go with that (it had a very nice marbled grain too). So by this token you "ate" 14 pounds of muscle so to speak, and six of it was turned into muscle. Making you approximately 43% efficient at turning calories into muscle. which is very impressive! i wonder how many times you could double your cals and gains, before the majority of weight gained became fat.

Thread Information