Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    2Sox's Avatar
    2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013

    Looking for TRT Doctor in NYC area

    Hello All,

    I'm trying to find a good physician who'll do HCT and AI along with TRT. Going crazy looking. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Granovich's Avatar
    Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    USA-New Jersey
    just look for endocrinologist in your area. google it. there are plenty
    then talk to them
    if you need trt and you cant recover then they will put you on trt
    i dont think people are allowed to give names here about a specific doctor

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts