Test still left in syringe and air problem?

Hi just did a pin earlier today... its test enanthate 250.

First question is: after i pinned i noticed there was still a small amount of test in the syringe even though the plunger was fully pushed in, is this common with all syringes??as the brand i am using is a very reputable brand.

Second question is: there was a small amount of air in the very top of the syringe, a little bubble. While trying to get rid of it i was pushing on the plunger and wasting some test running down the outside of the syringe. Is there way to stop this? as it has not happened before??

Not particurarily worried, i just down want to be injecting a little air bubble or wasting my test

Thanks in advance

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Use the air bubble...that small bubble will not hurt you 1 bit nad it will push the remaining amount of test out of the throat of the pin!

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    1st ? Yes you can't get it all that's why when I have 10 ml vial I only count 9.5 ml cause there will always be a little waste.
    2nd? I wouldn't worry about a little air bubble just stop when you get to it, and with intramuscular injections a tiny air bubble will be ok IMO

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    when you have an air bubble push the fluid back in the vial or test so your not wasting it. if you pin 250 or 1ml draw it to 1.25 and push the remaining fluid and air bubble back in the vial. sometimes have to maneuver the needle so the bubble it at the tippy top in order to push it out.

Thread Information