Thread: trt blast

Kalani9976 is offline Junior Member

trt blast

i heard if u cycle test cyp it takes a few weeks for it to work. But what if you are on trt 100mg ew and wanted to do a blast how long would it take to start working? Same as someone just starting out or would it kick in sooner since already on test cyp

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Same as someone just starting out.

The TRT dosage is supposed to mimic natural levels of testosterone . TRT is not like running steroids , it's like manually controlling your hormone profile within the 'natural' range.
    Something I've thought of is using test prop as your blast, whilst maintaining your normal trt dosage of long ester. That way when you stop your blast, your test levels quickly go back to normal, rather than a long, drawn out process. That would allow you to blast more frequently as the body can go back to rest sooner after the cycle is over.

The reason i ask about cyp is i have a script for it and im stockpiling the left overs. Plus they random test at my work and not informed enough as to if test prop would show up differently. That and im not as of yet in the know for sources at my gym. Although i plan on inquiring with one of my employees husband

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    steroids aren't tested for in random drug tests, unless they specifically random test you for steroids. Prop would not show up differently than cyp; testosterone is testosterone. The only difference is the ester that is attatched to the testosterone, modifying the time frame in which the dose is released into the bloodstream.

But yeah, for all intents and purposes just running say...500mg cyp/week would do you fine!

thanks for the info JT

rblue is offline New Member
    What if you are cruising at 2-300 mg per week. Would that be enough of a kick start if you were going to blast at 750 to 1000 mg per week?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rblue View Post
    What if you are cruising at 2-300 mg per week. Would that be enough of a kick start if you were going to blast at 750 to 1000 mg per week?
    I cruse at 200 EW and blast at 6-750

Thread Information