qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member

Test 400 and pain?? Can we diluate it?

My source carry test 400 for the same price as test 250mg/ml.

I've read that test 400 cause the highest lvl of pain per injection, I have absolutly no doubt this is true!

1: It is possible to drop the concentration by putting the oil in bigger sterille vial and adding 10ml of steryle oil. so it will make 20ml of 200mg/ml test-e??
    2:If yes, which oil I must use... Do I have to use the same oil that he used for the test 400?
    3:How painful it is to inject test 400 in comparaison with a normal test at 200mg/ml??
    I'm looking for a way to lower the cost of a cycle. And If the pain is not too bad I can still endure it like a man. Anyway Test-e is only twice a week

Ty

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    My source carry test 400 for the same price as test 250mg/ml.

I've read that test 400 cause the highest lvl of pain per injection, I have absolutly no doubt this is true!

1: It is possible to drop the concentration by putting the oil in bigger sterille vial and adding 10ml of steryle oil. so it will make 20ml of 200mg/ml test-e??
    2:If yes, which oil I must use... Do I have to use the same oil that he used for the test 400?
    3:How painful it is to inject test 400 in comparaison with a normal test at 200mg/ml??
    I'm looking for a way to lower the cost of a cycle. And If the pain is not too bad I can still endure it like a man. Anyway Test-e is only twice a week

Ty
    Yes you can dilute it. Some chose B12 but its not soluble in oil so it remains separated in the rig.

It's considerably more painful than a single ester but I just inject it straight as I would any other compound. Yes it hurts but everything has a price especially in this sport. I say, suck it up and deal. It'll hurt like a bitch but I just don't bother diluting.

So I take a vial and put x amount of b12 in it + x amount of test and put it all back in the syringe and inject?
    Do I need a new vial each time?

I will probably just deal with pain XD But I was already thinking adding b12 to the cycle so... I'll kill two stone with one bird...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sterile oil bro

So I take a vial and put x amount of b12 in it + x amount of test and put it all back in the syringe and inject?
    Do I need a new vial each time?

I will probably just deal with pain XD But I was already thinking adding b12 to the cycle so... I'll kill two stone with one bird...
    You can just pull the b12 into the same syringe. It won't mix but won't harm you to inject.

Try the t400 on its on and see how you feel. I expect you won't much care for the PIP but like I said, I've managed to get through it.

Another trick....if the injected volume is more than .5ml, you can use a few spots to inject the t400. Lower doses will cause less PIP. Inject slowly. It's a thicker oil so if you push fast, you'll damage muscle fibers more and have greater inflammation and pain.

Thanks MuscleInk great advice

Thanks MuscleInk great advice
    You're welcome.

Thread Information