Thread: Crazy Acne

70sAesthetics is offline New Member

Crazy Acne

Ive had acne since my teens. I had it really really bad at 17 (I would wake up with 4 whiteheads every day), I went on accutane for 6 months and it cleared it up. Although in my 20s I still get quite a lot of acne. But its no where near as bad as before. Its usually worse when bulking in the winter and better in the summer when cutting. Will Test E 500mg a week, make my face go crazy like when I was 17? If you have acne does test always make it worse? Or could I just be the same as I am now?

Sick_beard is offline Banned
    If you take an AI along with the test, you can limit acne and other estro related sides.

You may even wanna start as low as 400mg/ week to see how your body reacts on your 1st cycle.

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member
    The use of AAS and how if works, I'm hoping you did research before hand. Acne is one of the side effects due to your body getting rid of certain toxins in your body.. Acne is only 1 way they leave .. Through pores

mbwood is offline New Member
    There's a chance that it could get bad.. but you won't really know until you try it. I personally am scared of the same thing and i'm probably going to op for a lower side compound like equipoise to avoid that. I'm still gonna run test but start with a small amount and build it up to see what happens.

70sAesthetics is offline New Member
    Would test P be a better idea as a first cycle? for this reason

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member
    Acne covers AAS in general really.. It's how your body is getting rid of certain toxins.

Aziz is offline Associate Member
    If your acne comes back use tetracycline it's antibiotics or try stevia-a 0.5% gel
    Works great for clearing acne up.

Thread Information