Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Dear friends

After months of research I have came up with my final first cycle which will the test only and off-course i am here for your valuable opinion about my cycle. Also I have few questions at the end if you guys can shad a light on those too, I would really appreciate the help and expert opinion and suggestions of yours.

So lets start!

First thing first please see my bio.

Sex: male
    Height: 181
    Weight: 176
    Bf: 15% (going to drop at least 2% more before my cycle)
    Weight lifting experience: regular last 3 years
    Cycle history: non
    Physical condition: healthy
    Allergies: non

Previous problem: Acne for 4 years when young.

My last BW came up fine, everything was good except a minor level of high Cholesterol (one point above normal). Which I am pretty sure mow after 2 months it should be fine but I will go for my BW again prior to start my cycle and if its still a point above I will work on it before going on cycle. I can justify my slightly high Cholesterol 2 months ago as I came back from a month holidays and wasn't on my own diet plan. So I assume it should be fine by now. But still I will need to do BW. Lets assume it's ok now which it should be.

Workout routine:
    Days a week: 6 days a week
    Intensity level: high

Diet plan:
    Meals: 7
    Cals: 3300 calories a day
    Supplements: whey protein, casein before bed.

Not a big fan of supplements as I prefer food more but I like whey protein.

Now Lets have a look at my cycle. Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Main Cycle

Cycle Duration: 12 weeks
    Testosterone Enanthate : 500MG EW (250MG Monday, 250MG Thursday)
    HCG : 500iu EW (250iu Sunday, 250iu Wednesday)
    Adex: 0.25MG EOD (AI Purposes)

------- Cycle Ends

HCG: 500iu EW (250iu Sunday, 250iu Wednesday) - 3 more pins after cycle finishes (same routine Sunday and Wednesday, means my test injection will be on Friday so I will pin HCG Sunday as usual, then Wednesday and then Sunday again, then from Sunday to Sunday there is nothing, then on Monday I start PCT)

-------
    2 Weeks after last Test-E

PCT - Post Cycle Therapy

PCT Duration: 4 Weeks (every day dose)
    Week 1: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 40MG
    Week 2: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 40MG
    Week 3: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 20MG
    Week 4: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 20MG

------- PCT Ends

Questions:
    0. Cycle: How's my cycle?
    1. Acne: as I pointed before I had acne in past. What are the chances of acne in my cycle?
    2. Flu: I alway have a bad flu whenever I have it, test flu is a term I am seeing more often now, what are the chances of test flu in my cycle?
    3. Sickness: when I have flu or fever it goes up 102 normal and put me on bed for at least a week. No work, no workouts, no food nothing. In this case what should I do. A. Carry on with my cycle with less food and no exercise? B. terminate my cycle?
    4. Same question if doctor puts me on antibiotics what I am supposed to do?
    5. In case of termination do I need to run PCT? Even if cycle was 1 or two weeks old? If yes then how long PCT should be in this exceptional case?
    6. When exactly during the cycle, PTC and after finishing I am going to go on low libido and less erection? I mean from the start till the end when I will be impotent for sex?

Your help is highly regarded.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Cycle looks good. Pct looks good. Acne is user dependent but using an ai will help. I suggest an acne body wash. As far as the test flu, it isn't like a real flu and will last weeks. It typically passes in a few days. No issue with antibiotics

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Frontload your clomid week one, like you are doing with the nolva. You can run nolva like you are or do a clomid/nolva PCT like this 100/50/50/50, 40/20/20/20.

Patrick, what happened to avi?

start my blast on the 1st. No pics til post cycle. Plus my avi was old anyway

Ahhh. Are you keeping a log here with befores and afters? You should. I love afters, but I like befores and afters even better!

I've got lots of before and afters in members logs and members pictures. I don't know that ill log this one, but I will post pictures the end of march

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Looks good.

rage-lifter26 is offline New Member
    Looks good! Similar to my first two cycles! I'm interested in seeing a before/after as well to see how the cycle goes for you

Thread Information