minitourwvu is offline Associate Member

how long pharma test e good for?

I bought some last may and was thinking about starting my 2nd cycle in a month? Nothing that incan see is wrong withvit but just wondering?

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Should have an exp date on the vial if not they are usually good for 2-3 years

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah check the exp date. If its past it and is oil based then you can still use it. If it water based then throw it out.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Human grade has to have an expiration date on it. Required by law. That said I would easily use human grade product for 2-3 years past expiration date without hesitation.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    If stored properly 3-5 years no prob. and there is no such thing as water based Test E!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56
    Yeah check the exp date. If its past it and is oil based then you can still use it. If it water based then throw it out.
    I would use something like Desma human grade winny Amps a couple years past expiration date. The problem comes from the fact there are probably more fakes then real. I wouldn't use any UG water based gear. Seems to risky to me.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    If stored properly 3-5 years no prob. and there is no such thing as water based Test E!
    I know bro I was just talking in general. And they could be used years after expiration? Never knew that. I have a vial of Sustanon -250 and Deca -200 that expired 4 months ago.
    Last edited by Iron-56; 01-31-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56 View Post
    I know bro I was just talking in general. And they could be used years after expiration? Never knew that. I have a vial of Sustanon-250 and Deca-200 that expired 4 months ago.
    Oh man...dont waste that lol. As song as its not stored in direct sunlight lol. It will be good for years! Yes agree that I would be more hesitant to mess with water based AAS like Winny or Dbol much after the experation, simply because of the bacteria buildup that occures in the water. Of course thats why I wont inject that crap ever anyhow!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56

I know bro I was just talking in general. And they could be used years after expiration? Never knew that. I have a vial of Sustanon-250 and Deca-200 that expired 4 months ago.
    I'd use that stuff with no hesitation. Last time I home brewed was 2008. Figure three years out for a reasonable expiration date takes you to 2011. Here in 2013 I still use this gear with no issues in contamination nor loss of potency.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    my pharmacy lets me buy my test e amps at a discount when they are within 6 months of "expiration", so i stock up.

i'm on a test e cycle now using test that "expired" december 1. as long as it was stored properly at the pharmacy and in my house, it's good to go.

Thread Information