allskill87 is offline Associate Member

How safe is online ordering

I know I can't ask for any sources or tell sources to check if they are safe to order from or not but I have found a few online places from other sites and from bottles I've used so just wondering what your thoughts are on how safe online shopping is

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allskill87
    I know I can't ask for any sources or tell sources to check if they are safe to order from or not but I have found a few online places from other sites and from bottles I've used so just wondering what your thoughts are on how safe online shopping is
    Read the stickies

You have just opened to flood gates to scammers and dealers to be contacting you...

papa-g is offline Member
    If your buying anything illegal, how can it be considered safe. Just sayin.

Papa-pwn is offline Junior Member
    It can be hit and miss. Don't spend what you can't afford to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

Read the stickies

You have just opened to flood gates to scammers and dealers to be contacting you...
    I won't be using anyone from here unless they are admin or anything else like that

I'm basically wondering if I order something are the cops going to be coming to my door watching me?? Also if its not sign for delivery thn I could always say that wasn't mine right?

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    I didn't know admins sell drugs... lol

Quote Originally Posted by breakbones
    I didn't know admins sell drugs... lol
    Not saying they do what I'm saying is that's the only people I'd listen to really on where to get them

Quote Originally Posted by allskill87
    I'm basically wondering if I order something are the cops going to be coming to my door watching me?? Also if its not sign for delivery thn I could always say that wasn't mine right?
    There is risks to what you are doing. Try to find ways to minimize the risks, however sometimes the more the risk, the greater the reward. I would not want to be the guy importing the DRUGS, if you know what I mean

Soar is offline Productive Member
    If you're worried about them being legit try ordering something small preferably pharm grade. IMO if they're stocking pharm grade I can't see them selling fake ugl gear. These guys live off word of mouth and repeat business. Yes it's easy for them to burn you. Order small :P

There is risks to what you are doing. Try to find ways to minimize the risks, however sometimes the more the risk, the greater the reward. I would not want to be the guy importing the DRUGS, if you know what I mean
    Yeah I know what you mean, I have all my gear I need for this cycle coming up just been thinking of my next and going online for that one. I was also thinking of putting a different name for the recipient so if the cops do come we can just say that person doesn't live here haha idk if they'd believe that or not

Quote Originally Posted by Soar
    If you're worried about them being legit try ordering something small preferably pharm grade. IMO if they're stocking pharm grade I can't see them selling fake ugl gear. These guys live off word of mouth and repeat business. Yes it's easy for them to burn you. Order small :P
    I was thinking that too I was looking for like needles or something like that, there's one place I'm 98% sure is legit it's from a old bottle I used a few years back, just that the bottle it says .com but the site is with out the .com it has something else which I won't say because idk if I'm allowed to.

Quote Originally Posted by allskill87 View Post

I was thinking that too I was looking for like needles or something like that, there's one place I'm 98% sure is legit it's from a old bottle I used a few years back, just that the bottle it says .com but the site is with out the .com it has something else which I won't say because idk if I'm allowed to.
    You can always post a pic of the bottle if you block out the address somehow. Someone might have more recent feedback on the ugl.

You can always post a pic of the bottle if you block out the address somehow. Someone might have more recent feedback on the ugl.
    I'll do that right now

Theres always the selective scam, because the test order is pretty common knowledge. Second order is big and bang, you got scammed

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post

Theres always the selective scam, because the test order is pretty common knowledge. Second order is big and bang, you got scammed
    ^ this is also true. It's all a gamble really.

Haha true I would only order a cycles worth it'll be for my self

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Check ur pm

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34
    Check ur pm
    Thx yeah that's where I found a few just don't really trust thm much to easy to find you know?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    If your asking this you need to do research

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary
    If your asking this you need to do research
    Which is why I'm asking?? I normally get from friends I don't have a problem getting from thm but am moving a few hrs away soo figure I'd look around at online

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Haha true I would only order a cycles worth it'll be for my self
    I disagree from personal experience

Blog Entries
    Yes you're taking a risk no matter what.... Does risk stop people no... If it did I wouldn't be employed considering everything I do and reccomended has risk.... What I will say is this... Do your homework.... What I mean

What's most important to you? Ex a. Getting a lot of gear at a great price b. peace of mind/security with a local source
    Get where I'm headed...

How would you feel about the negative conquesences associated with taking that risk?
    A. Horrible. B. so so c. Not even a concern

What's the likelihood the situation will pan out as planned?

How would you feel if everything worked out/ didn't work out?

How much are you willing to lose? This one is important... This will set up a guideline and a plan as to what you should do and that's even if you make it this far at that point.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Well said ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox

Yes you're taking a risk no matter what.... Does risk stop people no... If it did I wouldn't be employed considering everything I do and reccomended has risk.... What I will say is this... Do your homework.... What I mean

What's most important to you? Ex a. Getting a lot of gear at a great price b. peace of mind/security with a local source
    Get where I'm headed...

How would you feel about the negative conquesences associated with taking that risk?
    A. Horrible. B. so so c. Not even a concern

What's the likelihood the situation will pan out as planned?

How would you feel if everything worked out/ didn't work out?

How much are you willing to lose? This one is important... This will set up a guideline and a plan as to what you should do and that's even if you make it this far at that point.
    Yeah good points I wasn't going to order anytime soon just doing the research now for when I'm ready to. Thanks tho

Blog Entries
    Yeah good points I wasn't going to order anytime soon just doing the research now for when I'm ready to. Thanks tho
    Whether you do or don't is up to you just if you do be sure you'd be okay with all outcomes and the unexpected.

Thread Information