bbtravis is offline New Member

Exclamation im 19 and have messed up test:estro levels (PLEASE HELP)

this is a long story fyi:

to begin, i went to the doctor to get my testosterone levels checked because i felt like i was having symptoms that indicated this.

my symptoms are:
    *low libido
    *low energy
    *low motivation
    *good amount of fat deposit in chest and sides of waist
    *shitty gains in the gym. Very slow muscle building and strength increasing

these were my test results:

LH: 5.3 mIU/mL Reference range: 1.7-8.6

FSH: 3.4 mIU/mL Reference range: 1.5-12.4

Test: 458 ng/dl No reference range

Free test: 18.4 pg/mL Reference range: Not established

Estradiol: 40.2 pg/mL Reference range: 7.6 - 42.6

Progesterone: 1.9 ng/mL Reference range: 0.2 - 1.4

Estrone: 97 pg/mL Reference range: 12 - 72

...as you can see my Test. isnt bad, but my estradiol is fairly high (higher than i would want it). and my progesterone and estrone are both off of the charts.

Here is where i need some help.

To make a long story short i had an appointment with my Dr today and i got prescribed anastrozole. My Dr actually didn't know anything about anastrozole, and i dont think she really had any idea how to help me out.

she actually had one of her nurses call up a Dr who knows about male hormones, and he told them to give me anastrozole.

the thing is my doc literally just read about the stuff while i was in the office with her, so she ended up writing me a prescription for 90 tablets of anastrozole and the prescription says i should take 1 mg every other day.

from the little bit of research i read, this is too much and it will bring my estrogen too low.

If there is anyone knowledgeable about how much i should be taking i would greatly appreciate your help.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    No need to post the same thread twice.............. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...)#.UQxgDx33qAY

I replied to your first thread & I'm sure as more members see it they will chime in as well if they have anything to offer.

Be patient.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtravis View Post
    this is a long story fyi:

to begin, i went to the doctor to get my testosterone levels checked because i felt like i was having symptoms that indicated this.

my symptoms are:
    *low libido
    *low energy
    *low motivation
    *good amount of fat deposit in chest and sides of waist
    *shitty gains in the gym. Very slow muscle building and strength increasing

these were my test results:

LH: 5.3 mIU/mL Reference range: 1.7-8.6

FSH: 3.4 mIU/mL Reference range: 1.5-12.4

Test: 458 ng/dl No reference range
    its low for 19 years old

Free test: 18.4 pg/mL Reference range: Not established

Estradiol: 40.2 pg/mL Reference range: 7.6 - 42.6
    its a little on the high side, i would try an AI like aromaisn

Progesterone: 1.9 ng/mL Reference range: 0.2 - 1.4 did you use any nandrones ? because its really high!

Estrone: 97 pg/mL Reference range: 12 - 72

...as you can see my Test. isnt bad, but my estradiol is fairly high (higher than i would want it). and my progesterone and estrone are both off of the charts.

Here is where i need some help.

To make a long story short i had an appointment with my Dr today and i got prescribed anastrozole. My Dr actually didn't know anything about anastrozole, and i dont think she really had any idea how to help me out.

she actually had one of her nurses call up a Dr who knows about male hormones, and he told them to give me anastrozole.

the thing is my doc literally just read about the stuff while i was in the office with her, so she ended up writing me a prescription for 90 tablets of anastrozole and the prescription says i should take 1 mg every other day.

from the little bit of research i read, this is too much and it will bring my estrogen too low.

If there is anyone knowledgeable about how much i should be taking i would greatly appreciate your help.

talk to your doctor about HCG and SERMS .... it sux having those sides at 19. i wish you best of luck
    but to be honest i got bad sides from PH at 22-23 and i did relatively recover, never the same thou....
    but good luck to you

Thread Information