Jax5er is offline New Member

My Last stuff, worth it?

I have some left over Dbol , and Anavar . Wanting to some how use it up as my last gear for awhile. Current plan is I have enough for:
    6 weeks of Dbol at 30mgs a day
    then:
    last 6 weeks of my Anavar at 40mgs a day.

I'm aware not to expect massive gains, I just want it to have an affect. Help towards my goals. Current goal plan is for the Dbol to help in some weight gain and strength, then the Anavar to help cut it up some for the last 6 weeks. I have enough for a PCT I think, suggestions on this for this very mild cycle?

With what I have, and I'm not going to get anything else, is this the best plan with what I have to work with. Suggestions? Anything will help.

Thanks for your time.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would save it for another time when you can use it more optimally in a cycle ideally with some testosterone

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Var @ 40mg is not really worth it. Wait until you have more and can run 60-80mg/day.

I don't see myself taking the risks of trying to get anymore gear in the future. So this is just what I have left, I don't want to throw it away. I don't want to risk selling it. Would shortening the cycle length of the Var getting up to 60 mgs a day be a better option then what I currently have?

DBol = 1260mg total.

Var = 1680mg total.

I would dose your DBol at 45mg/day for 4wks. And you since you're not ever buying Var or anything else again (yeah right) you can dose your Var at 60mg for 4 wks at the end. Two orals is not recommended. It can be very hard on your liver so i recommend you take a solid liver support, if this is what you are intending on doing. You can buy UDAC or LIV 52 or NAC. All three are pretty good but NAC seems to be the best and most popular.

Good luck.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    You have enough for a PCT "you think"? Dbol and Var and NO test? Just give it away then...if you have no intent to use AAS again...then why are you trying to put this together now?

FTR, I assumed this was part of a larger cycle that includes test and proper PCT, correct Jax? (i shouldn't have assumed that. thanks for bringing that up Lunk)

I have done 3 cycles in the past, all with great results. But getting to a point in my life where the risk of trying to get more gear is not worth it to me. This is just what I have left from my previous cycle. That was 6 weeks of DBol , 12 weeks of Test and Deca . I also have enough PCT left for this as well. This is all I have to work with, just looking for the best way to use it. Would this weak cycle not be at least better then not taking anything?

Lay out your intended PCT.

Depending on what you have on hand, nothing may be the better choice.

Sorry no. This is all I have. I understand it's not ideal. So I have to options, find the best way to take what I have, or scrap it, and throw it away. My current thought process was this weak cycle was still at least better then nothing.
    Thanks again for your time, and your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax5er View Post
    Sorry no. This is all I have. I understand it's not ideal. So I have to options, find the best way to take what I have, or scrap it, and throw it away. My current thought process was this weak cycle was still at least better then nothing.
    Forget it. Make some friends and give it away then. Don't risk your health for an oral only cycle. Not worth it.

I have 105 tabs of 10mg Tamoxifen . As well as 28 tabs of Clomiphene at 50mgs a piece.

I have 105 tabs of 10mg Tamoxifen. As well as 28 tabs of Clomiphene at 50mgs a piece.
    Good. More for you to give away and make new friends.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why not just get some test.

That's dissapointing, but thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Why not just get some test.
    He doesnt want to risk buying anymore.

No sources, not taking the chance online. This is just what I had left. Figured I'd at least use up my left overs. Again figured a mild cycle was better then nothing. Anavar is pretty easy on your liver.

I have done 3 cycles in the past, all with great results. But getting to a point in my life where the risk of trying to get more gear is not worth it to me. This is just what I have left from my previous cycle. That was 6 weeks of DBol, 12 weeks of Test and Deca. I also have enough PCT left for this as well. This is all I have to work with, just looking for the best way to use it. Would this weak cycle not be at least better then not taking anything?

No sources, not taking the chance online. This is just what I had left. Figured I'd at least use up my left overs. Again figured a mild cycle was better then nothing. Anavar is pretty easy on your liver.
    Wrong again Grasshopper.

Anavar - The Truth

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UODpRKzX_fs

Do you have a gf, bf or sign. other???

Lol, why's that matter. I have a wife and 2 kids under 4 years old.

Thanks, good read. I guess I'll just store it in case I come across some Test again one day

Lol, why's that matter. I have a wife and 2 kids under 4 years old.
    The truth is you can run the cycle (with a bit of tweaking) Dbol OR Var cycles without test happen alot and due to your low doses the stress on your liver is less! You will def. want solid liver protection (no joke).

My point about the wife is...the Dbol dose you are considering will likely shut you down and the wife may or may not be too damn happy depending on how much she likes her play time! The Var dosage is probably suppresive as well and running the 2 back to back will require a PCT to assist in getting your HPTA back up to snuff!

The question is...is it worth the gains that you will most likely lose???

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    The truth is you can run the cycle (with a bit of tweaking) Dbol OR Var cycles without test happen alot and due to your low doses the stress on your liver is less! You will def. want solid liver protection (no joke).

My point about the wife is...the Dbol dose you are considering will likely shut you down and the wife may or may not be too damn happy depending on how much she likes her play time! The Var dosage is probably suppresive as well and running the 2 back to back will require a PCT to assist in getting your HPTA back up to snuff!

The question is...is it worth the gains that you will most likely lose???
    been married awhile, so no real problem there.

Last Question. Anavar without Test is a No-No. What if I scrap that Idea and just do a simple 6 week DBol cycle, with the Liver protection, and the PCT after? Last dumb question I swear.

Last Question. Anavar without Test is a No-No. What if I scrap that Idea and just do a simple 6 week DBol cycle, with the Liver protection, and the PCT after? Last dumb question I swear.
    You would be better off with the Var than the dbol IMO! You will likely lose any gains from the dbol and it will shut you down at those doses! The Var may be mildly suppresive but not cost you complete HPTA shutdown!

You would be better off with the Var than the dbol IMO! You will likely lose any gains from the dbol and it will shut you down at those doses! The Var may be mildly suppresive but not cost you complete HPTA shutdown!
    Thanks

Provita is offline Associate Member
    HPTA shut down on Var. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...d#.UTkYd_oazTo

Quote Originally Posted by Provita View Post
    What is your point? Yes Var CAN shutdown your HPTA but it is dose dependent...at lower doses it is likely to suppress your HPTA! Is there something in the thread that you wanted to point out...I have read it and many more!

You can run them alone, but don't.

Its best to have a small test base to replace your natural test production - whether you're shutdown or suppressed, it doesn't mater, add Test.

My last .02

Provita is offline Associate Member
    What is your point? Yes Var CAN shutdown your HPTA but it is dose dependent...at lower doses it is likely to suppress your HPTA! Is there something in the thread that you wanted to point out...I have read it and many more!
    What you say in this quote and what you said in the previous quote "The Var may be mildly suppresive but not cost you complete HPTA shutdown!" Is not the same thing. I just provided extra information from a Clinical Study on Var, to help the member get informed. In that study the users only had 15mg of var. This member was suggested 60-80mg of Var. Big difference.

Therefore I say your quote "The Var may be mildly suppresive but not cost you complete HPTA shutdown!" Is contradicting to the study made.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I give my gear away if i don't need/want it anymore. just gave away several boxes of nolva to someone I don't even know very well....

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'd run it. fvck it. . . . But, I'd try to score a tiny bit of test.

What's got you scared shitless?

Quote Originally Posted by Provita View Post
    What you say in this quote and what you said in the previous quote "The Var may be mildly suppresive but not cost you complete HPTA shutdown!" Is not the same thing. I just provided extra information from a Clinical Study on Var, to help the member get informed. In that study the users only had 15mg of var. This member was suggested 60-80mg of Var. Big difference.

Therefore I say your quote "The Var may be mildly suppresive but not cost you complete HPTA shutdown!" Is contradicting to the study made.
    There is a difference between suppresion and shutdown...this is dose dependant as I said! 15 mg of far will not cause complete shutdown of a normal male user! Why do you think its used as a bridge? It allows you to stay in an anobolic state while partally recovering your HPTA

Thread Information