Ryanfaro is offline New Member

Looking for advice. t3, clen, keto, H-drol.

Hey guys. I am 21 years old and I have only used clen in the past. H-drol would be my first steroid . I am around 15% bodyfat.

I am looking for dosage advice on the following stack: t3, clen, keto and H-drol.
    I plan to supplement a multivitamin, taurine, cycle assist, milk thistle, fish oil and nolva so far.
    I will also listen to advice on the stack itself, that includes giving me reasons not to do this in the first place, however, I would really like to give it a try.

Thank you

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    If you're 21, I am going to recommend not using the prohormone at all.
    You could cause serious damage to your endocrine system that is not fully developed yet (until 24-25)

If you're not gaining muscle anymore, try finding a better lifting plan, as well as taking a closer look at your food intake. At our age, steroids really are unnecessary.

Basically...
    I'm on TRT due to being hit in the testicles so hard they died.
    Thus, I don't have any reason not to use AAS. Otherwise, i would have waited.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^ Agree with above. Hold off for as long as you can, you have plenty of testosterone floating around and really should spend your time hanging out in the diet forum to soak up as much information as possible about cutting and bulking. Don't be in such a rush, there isn't one guy on here who tried aas early that will tell you it was a good idea.

Ryanfaro is offline New Member
    Thank you guys. Even a cycle as "mild" as H-drol is still off limits? If your answer is yes, I will heed your warnings. I did not come to this site to ask advice and then not listen. Would you mind lending me your advice? Am I gtg with t3 and clen ? Or will the lack of anabolics make t3 hurt me more than help? I planned on running 120mcg of clen while keeping t3 at only 50mcg.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    I personally would recommend steering clear of t3. If you were to use it, i'd say 25-35mcg/day would be better than 50...but I personally wouldn't touch the stuff off cycle.
    And yeah...even something mild as h-drol will still cause damage to your endocrine system. Clen is g2g though if you are aware of the cardiovascular risks. Supposedly albuterol is a much safer alternative with much milder, if any, side effects.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Def stay clear of T3. That is something that should be used when on cycle only. Yes, H-drol is not really as mild as you think it is and an oral only cycle is not the way to go. Clen is ok BUT, you will be much better off if you get your diet up to snuff, step up the cardio and lose as much fat naturally before considering clen. At this point, the benefit will not be as rewarding as if you held off and waited until you reached a plateau with your fat loss.

Thread Information