mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Odd ball stack for advanced user, pro's and con's

8 weeker, strength gains, god complex, 5-7lbs realistic lean increase. 7-12 being ideal

Test, HRT dose

Tren a 400mg weekly

Mast a 600mg weekly

Thinking no need to jack my test up since running the Tren .

I thoroughly enjoy Masteron . but this time around debating dropping it or trying primo.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Personally I'd take mast over primo due to cost/effectiveness and the fact that mast is one of my favorite compounds. If I ran primo again I'd run a gram a week and I think it would be awesome. I doubt I will though just because it's soooo expensive. This will be a nice little cycle. On tren I usually don't gain too much weight, I just get mind blowing body recomp. I've ran tren at 900mg a week for a while and didn't gain a lb but my strength shot through the roof and I looked crazier every morning. You will have trouble keeping the hoes off you with this one. At 400mg trens not to bad side wise for me personally but once I get to 700mg or above the psychological sides become hard to handle at times. I know I dont think ill run it now being in a relationship, I've been debating it and if I do it will be a low dose. besides tren is best for single guys who wanna make panties moist at the beach.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Forget about running Primobolan if you are looking at an 8 week cycle, as it will be pretty pointless and expensive.

Masteron is the compound to go with in 6-8 week cycles and it is more bang for your buck at lower dosages.

If you have cash to burn and want to run a 12+ week cycle in the future, then stacking a decent amount of Test (whatever ''decent'' may stand for you) with 700mg+ Primobolan EW will indeed generate great results...

Blog Entries
    ive never ran primo so i don't know how i react to the compound.

I dont gain alot of weight on tren either but body recomp i change, im 195-200lbs usually always changing. Before tren i look like the average guy that works out, maybe a bit better and under 10% at week 8 on tren i have shredded look and v taper similar to frank zane, who in fact im trying to model myself after until i go back above 200lbs.

i love tren, and if i can stop using large amounts of test with it to cut down on gear intake then thats great for me.
    Last edited by mockery; 02-10-2013 at 02:23 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Running pretty much the same except bumped my TRT up to about 300 week and mast only at 400, tren the same. I would not drop the mast. I have heard/read to many good things about it and it also fights some of the sides of tren so not as much AI is needed.

Do you ever get any anxiety from the Tren? Me, not in the past but this time I seem to be. Dont get confused with emotional or anger. Nothing like that but actual anxiety,

Blog Entries
    also i would consider going to 700mg tren a week. but i think this is one of those "grow into your dosages" at 350-400 a week tren my side effects are almost zero if i pin ed , eod i start getting side more.
    Last edited by mockery; 12-23-2012 at 02:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    if i get drawn into a argument that is heated, i lose my shit. but any other time im a happy guy and things dont agitate me at all. Nor am i quick to snap. Anxiety yes. its a mind ****. i wory about things like work is going to lay me off, my gf loving me, my body doesn't look good. etc etc

but thats always at select times through out the day not 24/7. rest of teh time i walk with proper posture and confidence like no one business.

for me, and me alone my tren sides changed alot and become a non issue when i started pinning every day.

I dont mean anxiety that is brought on by worry or thinking about things. I mean waking up in the middle of the night with the heart pounding and it happens a few times during the day also. I can feel it building up. Blood pressure is fine before and after but I know it's high during but haven't measured it.

Ive never had anxiety before with tren A or E, only some night sweats.

I should edit what I said above about BP. I am normally borderline high blood pressure. MOST of the time I'm fine but if I dont get sleep and ??? it goes up so Im on prescription LISINOPRIL 10MG1x a day. My Blood pressure is 115/75 when on lisinopril but on cycle the last 2x Ive checked it when I'm feeling almost normal, only a little elevated it's 185/101 and that's with taking my blood pressure meds 2x a day. Maybe it's time to up it to 3x a day???
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-23-2012 at 03:19 AM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agee on pinning ED, I see a lot less sides and enjoy the ride a lot more on any short ester with ED dosing.

To me your proposed dosage looks great, with the possible exception of upping test to say 300 wk, although you may be fine at TRT particularly for a short cycle. I am on TRT so no personal experience to offer hear only what I have heard from close friends who do cycle.

I have done 3 blasts with the Test/Tren /Mast and let me tell you..you will love the recomp you see on these three, if you are near 10 now you will come out shredded and loving life.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm coming to end of cycle of test 650 ew tren 650 ew mast 650 ew in week 8 just droped the tren and added winni at 100mg ed, next week I drop the mast. BP at 132/85 and I think that is high. Gained no weight, droped about 2% bf so some decsent recomp I'm 215lbs at about 12%

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I dont mean anxiety that is brought on by worry or thinking about things. I mean waking up in the middle of the night with the heart pounding and it happens a few times during the day also. I can feel it building up. Blood pressure is fine before and after but I know it's high during but haven't measured it.
    ^^this is the exact reason i think i may never run tren . i have these problems without any AAS. especially if im taking a stim. sux!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I friggin love your cycle and doses! Dont worry about bumping tren ...honestly when I went from 500-750 the only thing I got was an increase in negetive sides.

I would consider tossing Var in at the end and I don't think there is a better cycle!

Blog Entries
    yes my bp is in check, but on tren my heart on tren is pounding, 1-2 times i woke up cause i could hear it through my eardrum laying on my side, but never explosive anxiety like this you mentioned, been off tren 4 days now and heart rate is fine again., and bp is still below normal so this is good.

Blog Entries
    var is a nice compound, but its not something i will run again. the lipid damage it does long term is not worth the plus's you can get from this compound. People focus only on "safe oral, or low toxic oral." Var has other shit to worry about and its not hello kitty cute.

test, and mast is something i will run for life. For myself stacking drugs doesn't really help anything i get more sides stacking multiple low dosages then say just going with 1.5g test a week. and i don't really see the point of running anything other then tren , mast and test but thats only how i respond to these compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    var is a nice compound, but its not something i will run again. the lipid damage it does long term is not worth the plus's you can get from this compound. People focus only on "safe oral, or low toxic oral." Var has other shit to worry about and its not hello kitty cute.

test, and mast is something i will run for life. For myself stacking drugs doesn't really help anything i get more sides stacking multiple low dosages then say just going with 1.5g test a week. and i don't really see the point of running anything other then tren, mast and test but thats only how i respond to these compounds.
    I agree the 3 together are a knockout punch! Like I said..you doses look fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I agree the 3 together are a knockout punch! Like I said..you doses look fantastic!
    You think it's better to run Mast up around 600mg week?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You think it's better to run Mast up around 600mg week?
    Yes I do...I found trough trial and error that a minimum effective dose for mast would be above 500mg. I prefer 600-800mg! Thats not to say that running it lower and just using it to assist in the AR binding effect it has on 3rd party compounds is not ok! But to be effective as an AAS it should be run high!

Yes I do...I found trough trial and error that a minimum effective dose for mast would be above 500mg. I prefer 600-800mg! Thats not to say that running it lower and just using it to assist in the AR binding effect it has on 3rd party compounds is not ok! But to be effective as an AAS it should be run high!
    that sure is some fancy talking there Job!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Sorry...for 405 (If you want to run ita dat der lower dosin so it kinda acts like one of dem der cheerleaders for them there other thangs you be using well that there works perty dam gud too)! Merry Xmas buddy!

Yee Haw!
    Last edited by Lunk1; 12-24-2012 at 09:03 AM. Reason: forgot the yee haw

Sorry...for 405 (If you want to run ita dat der lower dosin so it kinda acts like one of dem der cheerleaders for them there other thangs you be using well that there works perty dam gud too)! Merry Xmas buddy!

Yee Haw!
    LMAO!! merry christmas buddy!

the sad thing is i actually understood that more! LOL..

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Hope you plan on making a log of the cycle when you decide to do it. I like the looks of this cycle.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    So much so that it didn't make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    So much so that it didn't make sense
    What part didnt make sense? Was there not enough med lingo in there?

What AR binding effect does it have that helps other steroids ? How would this be beneficial?

If you meant SHBG binding effect, that would make sense.

What AR binding effect does it have that helps other steroids ? How would this be beneficial?

Yes Bonaparte...correct the Mast binding with the SHBG keeping it from the other compounds, allowing them to be more affective. Yes I did not say that right at all the first time! Although...would that not in turn allow for more free test to be available to bind to the AR's?? Am I saying that wrong again??

Yes Bonaparte...correct the Mast binding with the SHBG keeping it from the other compounds, allowing them to be more affective. Yes I did not say that right at all the first time! Although...would that not in turn allow for more free test to be available to bind to the AR's?? Am I saying that wrong again??
    Correct. Although that extra unbound test will also be able to bind to 5a-r and aromatase enzymes.

Correct. Although that extra unbound test will also be able to bind to 5a-r and aromatase enzymes.
    Which should not be a problem with the use of an AI correct?

Do I know how to open a can of worms or do I?

Thank you to all above for clearing that up and making it so I/we can understand.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-25-2012 at 05:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    for me the free test that is from masteron binding is greater and less estrogen then say running higher test to have same free test in system with out masteron and having GREATER e2 spikes.

so for me SHBG binding is A OK even at the cost of ar-5 binding with free test.

Blog Entries
    Ive always ran tren when i had mast e in my system prior to doing the 8 week tren.

this time i wont. so does this mean i need to get mast prop? since its only being ran 8 weeks? and since i dont normaly use mast prop, 600 a week sounds like alot unless its dosed at 150mg/ml. any thoughts? or will mast e be fine for just 3 weeks.

thanks guys!!!!

Ive always ran tren when i had mast e in my system prior to doing the 8 week tren.

this time i wont. so does this mean i need to get mast prop? since its only being ran 8 weeks? and since i dont normaly use mast prop, 600 a week sounds like alot unless its dosed at 150mg/ml. any thoughts? or will mast e be fine for just 3 weeks.

thanks guys!!!!
    I would go prop....

Blog Entries
    this will be a good log that i will keep track i will do it with my mate who has 30lbs on me. stay tuned in march

calstate23 is offline Banned
    8 weeker, strength gains, god complex, 5-7lbs realistic lean increase. 7-12 being ideal

Test, HRT dose

Tren a 400mg weekly

Mast a 600mg weekly

Thinking no need to jack my test up since running the Tren .

I thoroughly enjoy Masteron. but this time around debating dropping it or trying primo.
    You going to use Test prop? You should.....Plus you don't need to go higher on the test...Trt doses is all you need to function normally, let the tren do the work....I would keep mast in as well...

Also, Where's the GH at?

Blog Entries
    i don't use Gh, i have no desire to. i do run hcg , but it has no relevance to this thread.

and no i am not using test prop, when i have cyp already stable in my body its just a 8 weeker of tren and im on trt already.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    i don't use Gh, i have no desire to. i do run hcg , but it has no relevance to this thread.

and no i am not using test prop, when i have cyp already stable in my body its just a 8 weeker of tren and im on trt already.
    Fo sho...You could bump the tren up as well if sides aren't too bad...Same for mast

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Fo sho...You could bump the tren up as well if sides aren't too bad...Same for mast
    I disagree! 400 tren is that breaking point for many where sided start to exceed the benefit of increased dosage. 400 tren is plenty for anybody and the mast will increase the trens effect. The mast dosing is great as well considering its being run with tren that will outshine the mast's AA benefit anyhow!

Blog Entries
    Gonna be running mast e with this and start it out 3 weeks before the tren , way to much injections with mast prop on this one. Will run this with a mate but im gonna add clen with his stack, i still need to gain 4 kilos and i dont think clen would help with that, mind you i could be wrong lol.

Thread Information