Thread: Mixing ai's

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries

Mixing ai's

I'm currently in contest prep with about a month and a half to go until competition. For my AI I'm currently using Letro .5mg every day. Nothing makes me as dry and Letro but the sides I get are terrible to say the least.... Could I cut my dose in half and also start using arimidex in conjunction with the Letro??

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    .25mg everyday of letro should be sufficient? How much gear are you running?

Atomini is offline Banned
    I wouldn't mix AIs. Not only will you be wasting them, but these pharmaceuticals are very strong as it is at inhibiting the aromatase enzyme. Letro is overkill, and any additional AIs with it will just be wasted, really.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree letro can really mess you up if it isnt used properly.I suggest using [email protected] eod to start.And as for mixing I dont suggest it.This could lead to problems

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Yes, Do not mix them. Be careful.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I'm currently in contest prep with about a month and a half to go until competition. For my AI I'm currently using Letro .5mg every day. Nothing makes me as dry and Letro but the sides I get are terrible to say the least.... Could I cut my dose in half and also start using arimidex in conjunction with the Letro??
    I would cut the dosage down if it were me. I dont really notice any sides with LETRO.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    I agree letro can really mess you up if it isnt used properly.I suggest using [email protected] eod to start.And as for mixing I dont suggest it.This could lead to problems
    I'm prepping for a bodybuilding competition; would a dex cut my water as well as my Letro has?? I'm still having issues with gyno.

Thread Information