kjonn is offline New Member

Is clen safe due to my occupation?

Good Afternoon All,

I know Clen is not an AS, but I wasn't sure where to post this question. I am debating on adding clen onto my PCT after my cycle to help maintain. I am a firefighter and I am obviously thrown into situations with extreme heat sometimes on a shift. The bunker gear is great at keeping heat out, but it also keeps all the heat your body produces in and raises your body temperature and BP. Due to this being a factor, would I be ok to take Clen since it will already elevate my body temp and BP? Or is this too dangerous of a side for me to take it?

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    I think everyone is diffrent but in a job where my life and others lives are on the line i want to be of sound body and mind... I have done clen before and my job isnt nearly stressful or taxing on the body as urs and it def. Takes a toll on me.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I made the mistake of using T3 during standards and nearly collapsed from heat exhaustion while doing a vent drill (in 104 degree sunlight). Don't do it. Clen sucks anyway.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    I made the mistake of using T3 during standards and nearly collapsed from heat exhaustion while doing a vent drill (in 104 degree sunlight). Don't do it. Clen sucks anyway.
    Bonaparte. Would u suggest another compound for this member?

Thread Information