Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member

Is 8 weeks of var too long at 100mg / day?

2nd cycle, test e for 12 weeks. Adding var from week 6 to 12 at 100mg a day. Getting anxious, is there any drawback to running the var for 8 weeks instead? I really want to start early. Currently on week 2 of the test. If 100mg a day for 8 weeks is no good then how about 50 mg for week 2 through 6, then 100 for 6 to 12? Hope that makes sense.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rv8G30 View Post
    2nd cycle, test e for 12 weeks. Adding var from week 6 to 12 at 100mg a day. Getting anxious, is there any drawback to running the var for 8 weeks instead? I really want to start early. Currently on week 2 of the test. If 100mg a day for 8 weeks is no good then how about 50 mg for week 2 through 6, then 100 for 6 to 12? Hope that makes sense.
    You can run for 8 weeks, but id highly recommend a good liver protectant. My preference in 6 weeks. Some do run for 8, but it is normally very experienced guys. I recommend 6 and would have to stick to that because that's what I'm comfortable with for myself.
    Btw, have you ever ran anavar ?

First cycle was a PH cycle, Pmag for 6 weeks. Then I did a test only cycle. Now Im doing test and anavar . First time running anavar. Forgot to mention I have udca any recommendation on how to dose that?

First cycle was a PH cycle, Pmag for 6 weeks. Then I did a test only cycle. Now Im doing test and anavar. First time running anavar. Forgot to mention I have udca any recommendation on how to dose that?
    Udca at 500 mgs would be a good start. If its your first time with var, and what yoy listed was your complete cyxle experience, id say 80mgs for the last 6 weeks should be perfect.

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    Since this is your first time on anavar ...like with most new things, don't start at 100 right away. Work up to it but you should be fine.

60-80mgs straight through will be great. You wont have to worry about dosing or fluctuations. Keep it simple your first time.

Ok guys thanks for the input.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    you do know var is a very dangerous drug right? this idea that it has no side effects and can be ran forever is something up there with the tooth fairy and Easter bunny.

Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    you do know var is a very dangerous drug right? this idea that it has no side effects and can be ran forever is something up there with the tooth fairy and Easter bunny.
    Preach it mockery!

I dont think anyone said anything about never coming off or it not having any sides?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    6-8wks is normal IMO.

Blog Entries
    I dont think anyone said anything about never coming off or it not having any sides?
    what are its side effects?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery

what are its side effects?
    Anavar by itself can/will shut you down.

Blog Entries
    your balls not working is a small problem in comparison to what it can do to your lipids.

if your var is a dbol / var mix like it is sometimes. how are you gonna combat what the dbol will do to you in 8 weeks.?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Anavar by itself can/will shut you down.
    This is dose dependent but yes, at 100mg shutdown is likely...serious suppression for sure!

Blog Entries
    There needs to be more var the ugly truth NOT var the wonder drug for men women and 18 year olds.

There needs to be more var the ugly truth NOT var the wonder drug for men women and 18 year olds.
    I think the big write up Atomini did covers the ugly truth very well!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I think the big write up Atomini did covers the ugly truth very well!
    link it

link it
    Here...since your search function must NOT be functioning

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-is-concerned!!

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't run it for any longer than 6 weeks at the suggested dose and also have Liv52 on hand.

bstacked is offline Junior Member
    I thought liv52 should be ran with any 17alk tab for liver support

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Definatley not 50mg! imo. That is to low of a dose to yield any results and you would be wasting it, and var is expensive. I agree that there is no need to fluctuate with it or with any ass, usually whatever dose you run, you run straight through. Many guys do run var at 100mg a day, it can be done. But it wouldnt hurt to start out at 80 and see results it yields for you, you might be happy with that. Then you could always up it to 100 if you wanted.
    8 weeks would be the definate and absolute max, imo. I have ran it for 8 weeks myself, but you can still yield good results at 80mg for 6 weeks. Remember everything in this game is a risk to reward ratio to consider.
    The higher the dose and the longer the duration, the more significant the gains, but also the higher the risk. As with any oral aas their is the issue of liver toxicity to take into consideration. UCDA is a good protectant and i agree with the 500mg day dose. (if you are running ar-r 's stuff, i believe that would be 2 capsules a day) It also would not be a bad idea to run liv52 as well. It is a very good liver protectant and it is also very inexpensive. You can get it on amazon very cheap. Actually thier is NO reason NOT to have it. Good luck, hope i offered something

Quote Originally Posted by Wes201 View Post
    The higher the dose and the longer the duration, the more significant the gains,
    I agree with everything else you said expect for this part.

My intention is not be a nit-picker here; however, I believe dosage & duration of an AAS cycle are amongst most misunderstood notions in the steroid community, which is why I will comment on it.

There are several human studies available to us showing that steroids peak in terms of generating gains in strength & size at around week 6 and they are as good as useless at the end of week 8, as I and others have shared some of these studies here on the forum in the past. This is also where the idea of burst cycles come from.

Some individuals disagree with what is explained above, given their ''contrary experience.'' These individuals, however, often ignore the fact that only because there is a continuum in gains passed weeks 6-8 during an AAS cycle doesn't necessarily mean that they owe it to the exogenous administration of steroids: extended duration of the cycle simply allows one to hold on to his initial cycle gains, and those who manage to adjust their nutritional intake in accordance with the incrementing body weight are also those who can manage to keep adding LBM, thanks to the continuum of exogenous administration of synthetic hormones that allow users to maintain their gains. They key here is nutrition more than the AAS itself. There is indeed a huge difference between what actually happens here and what these juicers claim; that is, maintaining what was initially gained vs. constantly gaining.

PS: Yes, we typically advice newbies and alike to run 12 week beginner cycles with a heavy-ester Testosterone such as Test E as for their first few cycles to get the most out of it; however, considering the fact that it takes approx. 4-6 weeks for this compound to raise and stabilize blood levels and that front-loading is rather an advanced technique and is not the best idea to advice for a beginner, a 12 week cycle makes sense in these regards. On the other hand, I have talked to many juicers who reported that their gains typically peak at around weak 8 with heavy-ester AAS, and I also happen to share the same experience with them, which is why I don't bother with neither heavy-ester compounds or long cycles.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 02-28-2013 at 03:54 AM.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I run mainly 8 week cycles, but with Var I think you could run it at 100 mg for even 12 weeks. It really is very mild. My liver values never change after Var cycles like this.

BTW I agree with TJ above on the short burst cycle technique.

Also BTW, I don't know why all the rage about the Var cycles when you could just do Tbol. TBOL IS KING!!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I run mainly 8 week cycles, but with Var I think you could run it at 100 mg for even 12 weeks. It really is very mild. My liver values never change after Var cycles like this.

Also BTW, I don't know why all the rage about the Var cycles when you could just do Tbol. TBOL IS KING!!!
    I was waiting for you and the Tbol comment

I run mainly 8 week cycles, but with Var I think you could run it at 100 mg for even 12 weeks. It really is very mild.
    Really? I'm not doubting you at all, I just know it was a b**ch too me. I loved it and loved the look it gave, but the sides for me were "tren -ish" for sure. I was at 80mgs for 6 weeks. I guess everyone is different, but id hate 12 weeks of that.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    What sides did you get warmouth?

Blog Entries
    Thinking of running it for 7 weeks at 100 milligrams a day with my 12 week test cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    What sides did you get warmouth?
    Insomnia and night sweats mostly. Was doing good if I got 3 hours of sleep at night.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

IDK....I know that everyones body is different to an extent but i will say in my personal experience that these two compounds where not even close in terms of what they delivered. Anavar did a wonderful job shredding and melting away a lot of that hard to get rid of mid-section fat and at the same time helped mildly with muscle def......Tbol, on the other hand, turned me into a house. And i'm not exaggerating. I ran it for 6 weeks, didnt notice much for the first month, just mild gains, then week 5 hit and holy ****!!! One day i walked past the mirror and had to do a double take.....
    So for me var worked as a shredder and tbol more of a bulker

Blog Entries
    Does it really matter if I run it for 6 weeks at the beginning of my cycle or do I have to wait till the end of my cycle

Does it really matter if I run it for 6 weeks at the beginning of my cycle or do I have to wait till the end of my cycle
    If your aim is to come out of this cycle with a lower BF% and a leaner body recomp than running it for the last 6 weeks makes much more sense...

Emerald is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    I agree with everything else you said expect for this part.

My intention is not be a nit-picker here; however, I believe dosage & duration of an AAS cycle are amongst most misunderstood notions in the steroid community, which is why I will comment on it.

There are several human studies available to us showing that steroids peak in terms of generating gains in strength & size at around week 6 and they are as good as useless at the end of week 8, as I and others have shared some of these studies here on the forum in the past. This is also where the idea of burst cycles come from.

Some individuals disagree with what is explained above, given their ''contrary experience.'' These individuals, however, often ignore the fact that only because there is a continuum in gains passed weeks 6-8 during an AAS cycle doesn't necessarily mean that they owe it to the exogenous administration of steroids: extended duration of the cycle simply allows one to hold on to his initial cycle gains, and those who manage to adjust their nutritional intake in accordance with the incrementing body weight are also those who can manage to keep adding LBM, thanks to the continuum of exogenous administration of synthetic hormones that allow users to maintain their gains. They key here is nutrition more than the AAS itself. There is indeed a huge difference between what actually happens here and what these juicers claim; that is, maintaining what was initially gained vs. constantly gaining.

PS: Yes, we typically advice newbies and alike to run 12 week beginner cycles with a heavy-ester Testosterone such as Test E as for their first few cycles to get the most out of it; however, considering the fact that it takes approx. 4-6 weeks for this compound to raise and stabilize blood levels and that front-loading is rather an advanced technique and is not the best idea to advice for a beginner, a 12 week cycle makes sense in these regards. On the other hand, I have talked to many juicers who reported that their gains typically peak at around weak 8 with heavy-ester AAS, and I also happen to share the same experience with them, which is why I don't bother with neither heavy-ester compounds or long cycles.
    It's post's like this that keep me glued to this site. Very good info which is supported by my. Buddy who has his pro card. 8 on, 8 off. I'm sure he does some bridging, but I'm no pro. Good post TK

Blog Entries
    Yes I want to use the anvar to get nice and cut up. The anvar I get is beyond legit and real so since I know how good it is and not underdosed would 60mg a day for 6 weeks give me some decent results? I'd be running 750mg of test e as well

Yes I want to use the anvar to get nice and cut up. The anvar I get is beyond legit and real so since I know how good it is and not underdosed would 60mg a day for 6 weeks give me some decent results? I'd be running 750mg of test e as well
    80mg would be the more effective dose obviously; however, 60mg is not a bad dose for someone who has never experimented with Anavar .

Beware Anavar @60mg will typically be ''too low'' for many users and hence they would not even consider running Anavar at that dose; however, Anavar also is responsible for unbearable back and shin pumps for many users and hence is known for destroying cardio alone as well as being intrusive to the lifting sessions as well when run at a higher dosage.

In the last result, you will have to try and see it for yourself but nonetheless, 60mg is not at all a bad dosage for a starter IMO. You can always increase it to 80mg at any point during the cycle.

Blog Entries
    And honestly I think 60 milligrams of this is equal to any other person's 80 milligrams as far as quality goes

Thread Information