Ok i have finally decided i want to run my first real cycle of gear. ( i ran d-bol when i was 17 for 6 weeks ) i did however learn from that experience that i am prone to libido loss but ill get to that in a bit.

I am 24, have 6 years of work out experience, height: 5 10, weight: 175. BF%: not sure just yet however i have visible abs when i flex (if that helps at all)
My diet and workout are on point, though i am open to suggestions and tips on both. and my goals are to build strength and LBM as well as making the gains as "keepable" as possible. in the event i decide to get off the gear for a while (who knows)

My plan as of now after all my research is this:

Wk 1-12 = 1/2 cc of sust 250 EoD or 500mgs/wk
Wk 1-12 = 40mg of anavar ED

PCT Wk 15-19= Nolvadex 60/60/40/40/20

Here are the questions:

Anavar- is it worth running at all? Am i better off running it for 6 weeks at the beginning or end of cycle? Some say it should be ran 3 weeks past the sust.
Libido- i have read i need an AI to help with this and the estrogenic side effects to run through the cycle, I CANT DECIDE WHICH TO USE! any suggestions and dosages??
PCT-Nolvadex alone good enough? Better suggestions for dosages?
Lastly, is overtraining a concern? i sometimes like to workout twice a day maybe agility and explosive workouts in the morning then weight lifting in the afternoon.
I want to have an effective, simple stack. Im a beginner so i dont wanna play with 5 different steroids in one stack (just yet).

ONLY POSITIVE FEEDBACK PLEASE! : )