Jacked121 is offline Junior Member

Albuterol Question

Does Albuterol damage your heart like clen ?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, it is equally damaging to your cardiovascular/circulatory system.

My resting heart rate was over 95. I don't like the way it makes me feel but I cut a lot of fat when I'm on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    My resting heart rate was over 95. I don't like the way it makes me feel but I cut a lot of fat when I'm on it.
    That's the trick with Clenbuterol /Albuterol and Ephedrine as non-steroidal cutting agents. You know they are not good for you, you also exactly know why, they make you feel like sh.t yet they truly work and get the job done.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Like anything. Don't abuse it and carefully monitor how your body reacts with it and you'll be fine

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Given is shorter active life id say no. However if the OP has any study showing that a long acting b2 agonist like clen causes cardiac damage please post it.

Jacked121 is offline Junior Member
    Ok i got a yes and no lol, which one is it ?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Ok so lets assume you have data that shows/proves cardiac damage (a discussion for another day).
    Clen and Albut do the same thing. Its just that clen has an extremely long active life so even when you sleep clen will be acting on b2 receptors. Alnut has a much shorter half life - it can be more easily managed. SO you can control the b2 agonist action much better. I would think 1/3 less b2 agonist when using albut (because it will not be doing it at night) would yeild less damage that the constat 24 hr b2 agonist action of clen. Honestly the same prudence should prob be used with both but thats my line of thinking.

@OP: They are both damaging to the cardiovascular/circulatory system simply because both compounds cause HBP.

@jimmy: I didn't take ''biological active life'' angle into consideration, good point.

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer

That's the trick with Clenbuterol/Albuterol and Ephedrine as non-steroidal cutting agents. You know they are not good for you, you also exactly know why, they make you feel like sh.t yet they truly work and get the job done.
    But do they get the job done? Do people tend to lose more fat by cutting using clen than just diet/training alone?

I've read a few logs and people have reported feeling weak on it, they lose strength and muscle in addition to the fat and came to the conclusion that cutting without it would be a better idea.

m_donnelly is offline Associate Member
    Most of the people I know that have trouble with Clen dont maintain a proper diet while on it. Clen can really suppress your appetite and they don't take in enough calories. They end up losing a fair amount of muscle simply because they're not eating enough. It sounds like an easy enough problem to fix ( eat more..) but that can be easier said than done on Clen as it can make you very nauseous. It just all depends on how sensitive you are to the drug and how well you tolerate the side effects. It's a harsh one.

Quote Originally Posted by BR0DIE View Post
    But do they get the job done? Do people tend to lose more fat by cutting using clen than just diet/training alone?

I've read a few logs and people have reported feeling weak on it, they lose strength and muscle in addition to the fat and came to the conclusion that cutting without it would be a better idea.
    I understand your skepticism, nothing wrong with questioning and further researching a piece of information before taking it for granted.

However, any compound that raise your heart beat per minute average will lead to weight loss.Whether you will loose muscle or fat completely depends on your nutrition, training and rest while on a non-steroidal cutting compound.

Moreover, studies show that Clenbuterol has a protein sparing function in the metabolism, so if anyone is reporting loss of lean muscle tissue along with fat that person has to look into his nutrition and training.

Cutting without it can be a better idea under certain circumstances: I don't use it because it makes me feel like crap on multiple levels, same goes for epehdrine. I am only one of many people who will state the very same regarding Clen & Epehdrine. There are, however, many people who don't seem to be bothered by the sides of these compounds and as is, one will cut faster and harder while on these compounds as long as he is a good responder.

Thread Information