Thread: Drug Test

bigDdaddy is offline New Member

Drug Test

Ok I just took a Concerta today and I have a piss test tomorrow for an internship at a Hospital. I am not prescribed to Concerta but am prescribed to Adderol. I was out of Adderol so I borrowed my buds Concerta. Not sure how closely related they are so im hoping that by saying that I'm prescribed to Adderal it would cover the Concerta in case it comes up during the screening. Any knowledge someone can bestow upon me feel free. I am taking test prop, Anavar , and Ldex right now as well. Will I be good?

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    They're all amphetamines, so you'll test positive for amphetamines.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BBJT200 View Post
    They're all amphetamines, so you'll test positive for amphetamines.
    Concerta is not an amphetamine. It is different from all other stimulants.
    I don't think it will show up in a standard rec drug test, but you should definitely drink a lot of water and try to flush out as much of it as possible (it is water-soluble, so it won't hang around in your system more than a few days).

bigDdaddy is offline New Member
    Sorry guys. I got Concerta confused with Vyvanse. I took a Vyvanse this morning. I'm hoping if I get popped for amphetamines on this drug test my prescription to adderal would cover it since the two drugs are closely related. At least that is what I'm hoping.......

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigDdaddy View Post
    Sorry guys. I got Concerta confused with Vyvanse. I took a Vyvanse this morning. I'm hoping if I get popped for amphetamines on this drug test my prescription to adderal would cover it since the two drugs are closely related. At least that is what I'm hoping.......
    Vyvance is just a precursor to the amphetamine found in Adderal. They will look identical on a drug test.

Thread Information