Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    I think the quality of gear and the amount of gear along with genetics is what makes the big difference in bodybuilders, top level bodybuilders. So many of those guys eat pretty dirty a good portion of the year with a lot more leeway than most average gym rats...more so than most dedicated gym rats. In the end, genetics, and especially the genetic response to gear is what makes a great bodybuilder. I do, however, think many are uncomfortable with this idea as it tends to diminish their own way of thinking and whats necessary for them to do but it's still the truth.
    No doubt genetics is what separates me from achieving all that say Ronnie or Arnold has, but most serious BB including myself undergo a pretty noticeable transformation from natural T levels to walking on the stage.

I don't get the quality of gear issue. Maybe I just got lucky and found a good brand quickly (I've never used anything else)

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    No doubt genetics is what separates me from achieving all that say Ronnie or Arnold has, but most serious BB including myself undergo a pretty noticeable transformation from natural T levels to walking on the stage.

I don't get the quality of gear issue. Maybe I just got lucky and found a good brand quickly (I've never used anything else)
    There's a lot of junk out there. If you've never used any then I'd agree, you got lucky. When it comes to quality gear and a competitive bodybuilder, I think the level of quality in things like HGH is where quality really becomes important. However, it's still important with AAS too. A lot of guys have access to stuff that's very under dosed or absolutely fake or in many cases, while it's actually AAS it's not what it's supposed to be. It's not uncommon for labs to make all their tablets out of Dbol powder....it's dirt cheap.

I can say one thing for sure, I used a lot of UG test back when I was younger and when I switched over to Testoviron the difference was more than noticeable. And I've had Tren before that was nothing short of garbage...it was actual Tren (I think) and it made a slight difference but it was so under dosed it was pathetic. All that said, finding good gear isn't that hard if you really want it and you can find good gear and affordably so.

wesh is offline Junior Member
    I dont get this thread. Who gives a shit what they take. We know we wont get what they have so why worry about it. 90% of us use ugl and always will.

Dr. Swolle is offline New Member
    I was on a few shows one of them being blue mountain state and I gads chance to ask a couple of guys including Alan Ritchson about this and if he took anything seeing as we workout together a few times and he told me what I had seen before,
    First off its you get big and shredded or you don't make a few million bucks
    So when their top notch trainer says you do this much cardio then lift this and do that you do it and when your top notch nutritionist says eat this then eat that after that and these are the times a day you eat then you do it even if it means waking up half way threw your sleep to eat and they have their own private cooks come to their house and dieticians and the whole 9 yards if they have 3 months to put on 20 pounds lean and be shredded to make 8 million$$$$ then they find a way and don't forget the age we live in and the effects you get with camera work

But most actors are to ***** to take any gear and the large large majority 98% will and never have touched it

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Swolle
    I was on a few shows one of them being blue mountain state and I gads chance to ask a couple of guys including Alan Ritchson about this and if he took anything seeing as we workout together a few times and he told me what I had seen before,
    First off its you get big and shredded or you don't make a few million bucks
    So when their top notch trainer says you do this much cardio then lift this and do that you do it and when your top notch nutritionist says eat this then eat that after that and these are the times a day you eat then you do it even if it means waking up half way threw your sleep to eat and they have their own private cooks come to their house and dieticians and the whole 9 yards if they have 3 months to put on 20 pounds lean and be shredded to make 8 million$$$$ then they find a way and don't forget the age we live in and the effects you get with camera work

But most actors are to ***** to take any gear and the large large majority 98% will and never have touched it
    I love that show! Hilarious!

-TroN-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information