Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By OnTheSauce
  • 1 Post By magic32

Thread: Halo question!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"

Halo question!

Have never used Halo before and looking to simply test the validity of some stuff. Since Halo is a CNS stimulant not an AAS, can I use it one time and determine if it is quality? What obvious signs will I see or feel?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I noticed it the first time I used it and it was not placebo. I had serious pumps and an immediate notable strength increase. It is badass lol.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I noticed it the first time I used it and it was not placebo. I had serious pumps and an immediate notable strength increase. It is badass lol.
    My understanding is...not so much a true "strength" increase as much as an aggresiveness...would you agree?

My understanding is...not so much a true "strength" increase as much as an aggresiveness...would you agree?
    This sorta makes sense, it's hard to describe but every lift seemed easier while on halo though it is not any good for building mass. I crushed the weights, my workouts were definitely longer too seemed like I could go hard for longer.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Hopefully Pete will see this and chime in. He has some recent experience with Halo.

This what i hear..lol

This sorta makes sense, it's hard to describe but every lift seemed easier while on halo though it is not any good for building mass. I crushed the weights, my workouts were definitely longer too seemed like I could go hard for longer.
    Yeah...def. not for mass building which is not my goal at the moment. Plenty of mass lol! Do you recall your doses and usage protocal ( once a day, twice a day, off days and on days)?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Hopefully Pete will see this and chime in. He has some recent experience with Halo.
    Yes..I would have normally just asked him but he seems busy as of late and I hate to bother!

I used it everyday, I tried it 40 minutes or so before my workouts. I started at 10mg the first day then 20mg for a week or so then went for 30mg, I tried 40mg but got serious back pumps and backed off to 30mg which seemed to be the sweet spot. I ran it for 4 weeks.

I used it everyday, I tried it 40 minutes or so before my workouts. I started at 10mg the first day then 20mg for a week or so then went for 30mg, I tried 40mg but got serious back pumps and backed off to 30mg which seemed to be the sweet spot. I ran it for 4 weeks.
    So you ran the smae doses on your days off as well and only used it once per day??

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    You'll notice. I took it with Tren and wanted to rip the steering wheel off my car if it kicked in before I got to the gym
    Keyser_S0ze likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    You'll notice. I took it with Tren and wanted to rip the steering wheel off my car if it kicked in before I got to the gym
    Oh gawd, there's something to look forward to Lunk..tearing your car apart! Haha

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Have never used Halo before and looking to simply test the validity of some stuff. Since Halo is a CNS stimulant not an AAS, can I use it one time and determine if it is quality? What obvious signs will I see or feel?
    No, it isn't. It is purely an AAS, not a CNS stimulant (which would be something like speed).
    You're getting confused because of its ability to increase CNS efficiency (improving your brain's ability to send signals to skeletal muscle fibers), which is a property of androgens. The increase in aggression is largely due to it's lowering of cortisol, as well as its androgenic value.

CNS adaptation is better explained here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/south63.htm
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 02-22-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    No, it isn't. It is purely an AAS, not a CNS stimulant (which would be something like speed).
    You're getting confused because of its ability to increase CNS efficiency (improving your brain's ability to send signals to skeletal muscle fibers), which is a property of androgens. The increase in aggression is largely due to it's lowering of cortisol, as well as its androgenic value.

CNS adaptation is better explained here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/south63.htm
    Thank you for this B. I was very wrong and honestly even more excited about it's possibilities!

Thank you for this B. I was very wrong and honestly even more excited about it's possibilities!
    Go to your room!

I ran the same dose on all days though I probably only had 3-4 off days during that period I wanted to chew dumbells for breakfast.

stpete is offline Banned
    I thought we already went thru all of this? haha....It's true strength but just no mass/weight gains. Aggresiveness is an issue, but not too bad really.

You will be very happy w/the results!!

blacktoppete is offline Junior Member
    I took Halo over 30yrs ago for power lifting. It will get you strong and real aggresive. I would say it gave me 35lbs on my squat and deadlift in a 4 week period.I was only using 10mgs.

manmanman is offline Associate Member
    is halo something you run by itself for 4-8 weeks or.do you stack with test and run a pct?

Its extremely liver toxic. If you aren't competing, id adv against it

blacktoppete is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manmanman View Post
    is halo something you run by itself for 4-8 weeks or.do you stack with test and run a pct?
    I ran it with Test,Finajet and anadrol . Only used it for 4wks right before the competition but dam that Halo was the kicker. This was probably the best cycle i ever ran for strength gains. I would always use Test with anything you use.

No Halo should not be ran without test and 4 weeks is about as long as it should be ran. This is not a novice compound and many people could find it too much.

No Halo should not be ran without test and 4 weeks is about as long as it should be ran. This is not a novice compound and many people could find it too much.
    Man...this is my first cycle and I was just going to use Halo and Abombs with no test...maybe tren too

Man...this is my first cycle and I was just going to use Halo and Abombs with no test...maybe tren too
    You need oral Tren too!

iSwanson is offline Junior Member
    Sorry never heard of halo, can some one send me a link to some info.

Quote Originally Posted by iSwanson View Post
    Sorry never heard of halo, can some one send me a link to some info.
    If you have never heard of it...stay far away LOL!

http://www.steroid.com/Halotestin.php

iSwanson is offline Junior Member
    If you have never heard of it...stay far away LOL!

http://www.steroid.com/Halotestin.php
    I have no desire I just like to learn.

Randy_Mar is offline Associate Member
    Speaking of halo, I just ran some for about 25 days. Supposedly they were 15mg each. I ran 45mg/day (which you would think is high by most standards.) They were small white (round) with blue specs in them. Stamped with IP in the center. I was on test already, so I ran the halo along side. Honestly, I didn't really notice a difference. (Bunk? who knows!) This is the second time in a row i run halo (2 different brands) and do not feel much.

First time I ran halo (3yrs ago) i could definitely it at 20-30mg/day!!! So I know what halo is "supposed" to feel like.

Anyone else had experience with these kind? (white IP with blue specs in them?)

Last ip halo I had didnt yield much. Maybe they mean 1.5mg lol.

Halo is one of those drugs you know it is real right away. I felt the very first dose.

Randy_Mar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Last ip halo I had didnt yield much. Maybe they mean 1.5mg lol.
    No joke, I was probably doing 4.5mg a day! At least my liver would still love me if that was the case.

The first cycle of halo I did, gave me crazy crazy headaches at 30mg, and actually leaned up a couple pounds while adding strength. I didn't get a single headache on this 45mg/day cycle of IP. Nor did I feel much aggression, strength gain. If anything, all I had was a "placebo" affect.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I especially like reading the more obscure steroid threads, because they are often misunderstood. One should always consider the reliability of source info.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post

CNS adaptation is better explained here: Bodybuilding.com - The New Approach To Instinctual Training!
    Thank you for making that plain Bona.

Plus, due to its strong affinity for the androgen receptors Halo increases lipolytic activity, i.e., the metabolism of stored fat, and its conversion into ready to use energy. This effect of Halo assiduously benefits restrictive dieting and is largely responsible for its improved lean muscle density. The other contributing factors are, as a non-aromatizing steroid users don't have to contend with the traditionally associated estrogenic side effects, and as mentioned by Bona it reduces cortisol. Actually, Halo substantially inhibits glucocorticoid hormones – any of a group of corticosteroids with major involvement in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, as well as in other processes like the: promotion of fat cell storage, i.e., body fat gain; destruction of muscle cells which weakens muscular fibers, tissues, and ultimately the muscle itself; and alteration of connective tissue response to injury and inhibition of inflammatory and allergic reactions. The primary glucocorticoid hormones within the human body are cortisone and cortisol (hydrocortisone), both of which are instrumental in muscle catabolism (especially during times of intense dieting), and both of which are substantially inhibited by Halo. And yes it is harsh, but not as much as people think. It can be, and is quite often safely run at 10-30 mg ED for 6-8 wks. Many real powerlifters tend to take 40 mg ED, at 4-5 wks.

--------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Randy_Mar View Post
    No joke, I was probably doing 4.5mg a day! At least my liver would still love me if that was the case.

The first cycle of halo I did, gave me crazy crazy headaches at 30mg, and actually leaned up a couple pounds while adding strength. I didn't get a single headache on this 45mg/day cycle of IP. Nor did I feel much aggression, strength gain. If anything, all I had was a "placebo" affect.
    Yeah, you might want to reconsider your source not only due to the extreme lack of results, but also the reputation.
    Last edited by magic32; 06-19-2013 at 08:59 AM.
    Keyser_S0ze likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information