pudgeball is offline New Member

Beginner Bulking Cycle - Dosage and Injury Questions

Hey guys,

Although I'm new to the forums, I've been lurking around here for couple years . Recently , I've aquired about 50-150 weeks worth of 7 common AAS plus a year of staple SERMS, anti-progesteronic dopamine agonists, gonatropins, and type 1 & 2 AIs , and I wanted you guys to weigh in on my plans for a cycle I'd like to do this May.

My Stats:

height : 5'9"
    weight: : 195lbs
    bodyfat : 23%
    trained for 2years

My previous (failed) cycles:

First Cycle:
    -------------------------
    goal: bulk
    Date Started: July 2011
    duration: 8 weeks
    Dose : 15-30mgs dymethazine per day, 800mg weekly generic testosterone blend
    pct: 2months nolvadex 60mgs/daily, 150mgs clomid daily

Although my lifts didn't improve too much maybe going up 30-40 on the weight I'd normally rep 6-10 when I started I gained about 45lbs ending at 240lbs and my bodyfat went from 22% to 18% . However I was forced to stop earlier than I liked/planned due to the fact at the time it was hard to aquire gear, and that my last vials shattered while I was stashing away my gear which was pretty unfortunate, and then I got very depressed, and took about 3-4 months to recover (hormonally) during pct , stopped eating and lifting as much and pretty much got kicked back to square 1 .

Second Cycle:
    -------------------------
    goal: bulk
    Date Started: Sept 2012
    duration: 3 weeks
    Dose : 45mgs dymethazine per day, 750mg weekly brand Organon Sustanon 250, 500-1k ius brand Organon Pregnyl broken up 2-3 times weekly
    pct: 2months nolvadex 60mgs/daily, 150mgs clomid daily, 50-75mg aromasin daily

This cycle ended abruptly at week 3 after I tore both pec majors after my bench went from 225 for 8 to 275 9-10 within that time frame and was forced to take off about 4 months which was depressing. (and yes my form was good, 2second on positive and negative , and I even had trainer with me on the days I lift and still do) Of course, I lost the 20lbs. I gained on cycle and I'm even weaker than where I started ,however my sports doctor said my pec ultrasounds looked fine hence I'm allowed to lift again . Still took 2 months to recover hormonally with an even more aggressive pct though.

Fast forward to today, I've got a bunch of gear on hand so here's what I was planning on doing :

Third Cycle:
    -------------
    goal: bulk without any screw-ups this time
    start date : May 2013
    duration: 20 weeks
    AAS dose: 6 weeks dianabol 35-40mg daily, 600mg test e, 400mg deca weekly
    On Cycle ancillaries: .25mg-1mg pramipexole daily (dosage adjusted as needed), .5-2.5mgs letrozole (dosage adjusted as needed), 500iu-1000iu spread over one week hcg
    pct : 2 months of 60mg nolvadex, 150mgs clomid, 50-75mgs (dosage adjusted as needed) aromasin , all everyday.

I was also thinking about perhaps running a increased AAS cycle with the same ancillary dosages, just that test is ran at 700-800mgs, deca at 500-600mgs and dbol at 40-50mgs, with the same duration based on what you guys think about my specific situation . Would upping the dose given my stats and specific situation be worth the additional risks ?

I also wanted to know whats the most strength your muscles can safely gain without tearing, or tearing a tendon if your a younger lifter with a lower training age like myself . Or at least whats a healthy and safe range of rates of strength gains for a weight you could rep 8-12 times in a major compound lift ? 5-10lbs increase a week ? 15lbs ?

Thanks in advance for your time and input .

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't do any cycle. It looks like you have been back in the gym for 2 months at most. Take a year or two and gain naturally before you even think about AAS. Then maybe a test only cycle as there is no need for all those compounds. AAS are not a cure all. I'd get back to top form before giving it another go. If not expect more injuries.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Just saw you are planning on running it in May. Still too soon. And your cycle needs work.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum

Your BF is too high as well which will result in elevated risk of sides such as gyno. Give yourself ~ a year to bring that down and add some LBM then plan out a cycle.

Thanks guys for your input,

What would you fix about my cycle, and where should my bf% be at ?

stpete is offline Banned
    A couple more years of training and allowing your endocrine system to develop is in your best interest right now. You are also wanting to use too many compounds at too high of dosages for your age and inexperience. Also, your diet is off. This should be the first thing you need to fix. Without a good diet, it's all for not anyway.

Hit the Nutrition Section and post your diet and let those guys and gals get you dialed in.

Good Luck!

IMO, your next cycle needs to be test only! Can't stress this enough. You've had a couple botched cycles so you need to go back to square one. 500mg EW test cyp or ethanate, with an AI and HCG on cycle from day 1. PCT, begin date will depend on which ester you choose, ie, cyp or eth, and should consist of clomid: 75/50/50/50, and nolva 40/20/20/20/20 (extra week of nolva.) This is a basic guide. You need to do much more research and this is a great place to start.... http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...cles-Look-here

BF should be no greater than 15%, non-negotiable.

While you're dialing all this in, read, read and read some more. Make sure you're visiting the nutrition forum A LOT. If you aren't and don't know how to eat to support and maintain your goals, all the AAS in the world will not help you.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    A couple more years of training and allowing your endocrine system to develop is in your best interest right now. You are also wanting to use too many compounds at too high of dosages for your age and inexperience. Also, your diet is off. This should be the first thing you need to fix. Without a good diet, it's all for not anyway.

Hit the Nutrition Section and post your diet and let those guys and gals get you dialed in.

Good Luck!
    Sorry Pete. You beat me to the punch...didn't mean to step on you!

OP, do what Pete said!!!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Agree with the others here.

I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains in following few short years.

It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A couple more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play, and the dreaded side effects that are bound to creep up on you - especially if you didn’t do your homework. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.ULk5-mfX_fs

Cycles Gone Wrong for the Young

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UL2db2fX_fs

Thanks for your 2cc's, however do you think this has already happened due to my 2 previous cycles ?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Agree with the others here.
    Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play, and the dreaded side effects that are bound to creep up on you - especially if you didn’t do your homework. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..
    Also I thought as long as I had pramipexole, letrozole , aromasin , clomid, hcg , evista and nolvadex nolvadex on hand I'd be resonably safe in term of my gyno risk despite being having a high bf% ?

Are you referring to bf% at the beginning of the cycle , or is this an absolute maximum ?
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    BF should be no greater than 15%, non-negotiable.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pudgeball View Post
    Thanks for your 2cc's, however do you think this has already happened due to my 2 previous cycles ?

Also I thought as long as I had pramipexole, letrozole, aromasin , clomid, hcg, evista and nolvadex nolvadex on hand I'd be resonably safe in term of my gyno risk despite being having a high bf% ?
    I honestly cant answer that, but its certainly possible.

As far as being safe from sides go, the entire point here is NOT to have to throw a shotgun of drugs in your body for something that can be reduced or prevented by simply reducing your BF. You'll still require an AI on cycle, but likely not as much.

Ahh, I see . So when I'm not a fat ass anymore and ready to cycle, where should I go to get bloodwork done before the cycle, if I don't have insurance and pay for everything out of pocket ?

Also, since unfortuantely I'm apparently not ready by any means whats gonna happen to all the unopened unused gear ? All of the ancillaries are pharmaecutical grade and are good for 2years, however the AAS is from a famous european UGL and expires in one year . By time I actually lose the weight, (if my hormonal profile and glacier speed metabolism allow me) and have a matured HPTA, and gain more lbm do you think my gear will be unusable as it would be technically expired ?

Not knowing the "expiration date" of the products, can't say; however, the expiration date is merely a FDA red tape/CYA protocol. It will still be good even past the formal expiration date. It doesn't "go bad," as much as it loses potency and that's with the gear, ancillaries, etc. Main thing is to monitor to make sure it doesn't crash.

As for your "matured HPTA," mmmmm, not quite yet. You're really, REALLY close but technically you're not there yet.

As far as you glacier speed metabolism, the nutrition forum can help. You need to calculate your TDEE and then establish a realistic deficit coupled with an effective workout regimen, and I think you'll be surprised at how quickly your body responses. Remember this, at 23 yr old, time seems to move MUCH slower to you than it does to me, at 38 yrs old.

Thread Information