Drops is offline Junior Member

Plateau on cycle?

So, most people here seem to recommend 12 week cycles for test E, but from what I hear you kind stall after week 6-7, and stop gaining (or gaining much).

Since I am about to jump on my first test E cycle, would it be best to just go for a 10 week cycle then? Seems like a waste of gear to just stay on, if progress slows down that much after week 6-7?

Please enlighten me

Psaletta is offline Member
    Pls list your complete stats for a better response.

Hight
    BF
    Training history

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    and diet.

Simple question, but if you must know:

age- 26
    weight- 185 lb
    height - 5 feet 8
    bf- 12-14%

as for training experience, I have been training out for 3-4 years but have had breaks that lasted for over a year, and lost pretty much eerything. For now i've been training for slightly over a year semi-serisouly.

Diet is fine, getting in 3000+ calories over 5-6 meals a day. 150+ grams of protein a day. For cycle i am upping this, to 3500-4000 calories and 250+ grams protein a day.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Alot of people stop gaining around the 7th week no matter what ester they are using and imho if your one of these guys you should come off and recover, no need to stay on cycle once you stopped gaining otherwise more sides appear. The guys who respond quick to cycles are the guys who should look at shorter cycles, especially SBC because if your like me you can gain alot more muscle, less sides and maintain it than what any longer cycle can do. Listen to your body how it grows and do what works.

All right thanks Marcus.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone is different and you will have to see what category you fall in. 10 weeks is a good jumping off point for a long esther, keep track of your diet, training, etc. and you will be on your way to understanding what works for you.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I just finished my 12 week cycle and I noticed my gains slowin down to not much after about the 8th or 9th week. Everyone is different. Personally, I learned that ill be looking at shorter cycles mainly in the future. Seems to work better for me

Thread Information