Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jon T is offline New Member

Please help putting together a stack

Hello, I am looking to do my first cycle. I am a newbie so was hoping for some help from more experienced people. Below are my stats and what I have available to me. My goal is not to get HUGE, just to gain lean muscle mass while dropping my body fat to get more lean. If anyone could tell me what is a good combination of a stack that would be great.

Weight: 190lbs
    Body Fat: 19%

What I have access too the following for my cycle:

Cypionate : 200mg/ml
    Decabol: 250mg/ml
    Equipoise (Boldabol): 200mg/ml
    Oxandrolone (Anavar ): 10mg
    Stanoil: 100mg/ml
    Stanabol: 50mg (oral)

Novarel: 10,000U
    Chlomiphene: 50mg
    Anastrozole (Arimidex ): 1mg

I just don't know what combination is the best, and when in the cycle to take it. I am looking to be in optimal shape by June/July. My diet is very clean so I have that in check. Any help would be much appreciated!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1cy cycle should be Test only.
    Here is a good thread on 1st cycle.
    http://forums.steroid .com/showthread.php?355742-Test-beginner-cycle-info#.UTLw2Hd9XkU

You really should try to get down to 15% body fat or less before running a cycle also.
    How long have you been training?

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Bf% is a tad high and first cycle is strict test only, if you start throwing all those compounds in and get sides its going to difficult to know whats causing it and how to treat it

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn to slow!

Jon T is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info guys. I'll keep that in mind for myself. I'm not looking to take all of them together. Just looking for what the best combos would be. My buddy who has done a few cycles over the past few years. Mostly just test and one time he did equipoise with winny. He is 38/195/14%. He's also looking for the same info that I am. Maybe you can help him out?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stick with Test only. You will be glad you did in the long and probably short term.

2nd cycle you can add an oral such as Dbol , winny, var or Eq but you wont find much love for EQ here. lol

3rd cycle you can start experimenting a little more since you will know what sides if any test gives you.

No matter what you use, what combination/stack you will learn diet is really the most important thing you can focus on with training being a close 2nd.

It's very important to also be ready for a cycle. Not just body fat but also physically. You should already be in GOOD shape such as working out 5x a week for a couple of years consistently or you will get lack luster gains and loose them faster than you gained them. Also you need to be prepared mentally. To many people start then stop part way though because they dont have time to train or something happened to make them stop. Make sure you plan things out for the next 12 weeks so there are no surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Nice. Why is this not a sticky. Some of our stickies are to old and out of date. Ill book mark this. Go with the above advise.

Thread Information