mnwildfan is offline New Member

New and need your help!!!

25 year old male in decent shape work out every once and awhile and plan on hitting it hard when I am on my first cycle but need your help here is my cycle

20mg Dbol to kick start cycle
    1ml twice a week of test cyp

I am wondering what kind of gains I am going to get with this? Is it going to bulk and cut fat? what kinda diet am I going best benifit from with this. and how safe is it? any tips stratagy or suggestions would be greatly apprecatied!!
    first timer

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All gains, fat loss, and what you maintain is different with each person and there is NO general rule of thumb. It's dependent on your Diet mostly, training 2nd and genetics.

If you are in decent shape and work out ever once in a while then what you need to do is go to our nutrition section and learn what you need to eat and when. Also visit the lifting technique section and learn how to lift properly. Most importantly is FORM, not how much you can lift. That is the last thing to worry about and will be the 1st thing to cause injury.

Now work on your diet and training for a good 1 1/2 - 2 years and enjoy some GREAT 100% natural gains you will not have to worry about loosing or any of the side effects that go along with using AAS. By then hopefully you will have stuck around long enough to know how to run a good cycle and you will benefit from it 10x what you would if you ran it now.

If this sounds like to much work, to much dedication then forget everything and continue doing what you are doing and going to the gym once in a while but also forget about doing any cycles/aas. You are not ready.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Solid advice ^^

Provita is offline Associate Member
    Any AI or HCG ? What about PCT?

But I'm with the other guys... First do what you can naturally. Why wait to go on cycle before hitting it hard? Fitness is not a destination, its a life style. You can't just expect that aas would do all the work for you, it won't. Eat right, train hard, recover well & repeat often. Guaranteed results!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    No magic miracles in a bottle. Lovebyts and Mickey are on point. Hard work needs to come first.
    Fit

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Come on guys he works out once in a while. Surely he must be ready.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How will you train once you are off cycle? You need to put your nose to the grind-stone and keep it there!

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dude, if you can't hit it hard now, what makes you thinking aas is going to make you "hit it hard" ? Like come on, learn to train properly before you even consider using this stuff

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with all of the above. You won't find your motivation in a bottle. I've heard comments before with guys claiming they'll get committed when they start steroids . Bull sh1t!!! That's like an employee telling me they'll work hard after they get a raise or my kids saying they'll study hard after they get a degree in school.

You make a commitment FIRST to put in the required work, THEN the rewards come. No steroid will motivate you and if you already aren't motivated and training hard, there is absolutely no point wasting your money and risking your health on steroids.

Get your nutrition planned to support your goals. Commit to that nutrition plan AND a regular training schedule for about two years. If you do these things, you MAY be ready for steroids in a few years.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Ever thought of working out more often, and eating correctly before doing AAS?

Also your tendons/muscle connective tissue will not be strong enough from "working out once in a while" to be able to take the load, unless you've been training for a few years with no breaks.
    Especially not if you, like almost everyone who is not dedicated to training, do your lifts wrong with improper form.

Doing steroids at this point in time will end up with you injuring yourself, and being unable to train for several months, and after that it'll take even longer before you can work out at full capacity.
    So the end result will be: 1-1½ years from now, you'll be weaker, fatter, poorer, and less muscular than you are right now.

Ok maybe my first post wasn't good enough every once and awhile is 4 times a week I've hit a climax with my body and want to go further I'm 210 lbs with 9% body fat my diet is pretty clean . No Ai or hcg was told it was un nessesary I will be using novelex for a pct my gym time will go to 6 days a week with a recovery day no issues hitting it hard and staying that way just wanted to know how to amp up my diet to get best results and find out how safe the cyp and dbol is and hear other people's experience with it redz I'm bigger then you and it was all natural so pretty sure I have a great foundation already this wasn't a wake up and say hmmm think I should get some gear I've seen doctors nutrition experts personal trained and am stuck this decision has been a year long and decided I want to move my body to the next level so sorry if I made it sound like this was a motivation thing or a spur the moment decision I came here to get advice and to get help making my first cycle a productive and safe one not to get bashed so if you want to help fine and thank you but if you would like to continue bashing well that's fine too my mind and body has made the choice to do this already but not as knowledgeable as most of you so that's why I'm here

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    AAS isnt something you start when you start training.You risk doing damage to your ligaments tendons and joints.Your muscles will get stronger faster and you will injure your tendons.Try doing things the right way its safer!

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm 210 lbs with 9% body fat my diet is pretty clean
    Unless you are 7 feet tall I would be happy with those stats, post up a pic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	134411Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	134411

Sorry it posted twice 6ft tall it was taken about a month ago my bf% might be off a bit I'm not an expert on it but I've stayed this way for about a year and just want more bulk without the body fat I want to still be cut

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, first post was a bit weak. I wouldnt consider 4 days/week "every once in a while" lol :P

You'll get much better responses if you include age/stats/years of training/goal, in your first post. Makes it easier for the guys here to give you educated advice.
    There's so many who come here for advice on their first cycle who are years from being ready for AAS, so you just kind of assume that every "help me with my 1st cycle" post is gonna be one of those guys. Hence why giving stats in 1st post is important

Anyways

An AI is NOT unnecessary, you'll want to use either Aromasin at 12,5mg daily or arimidiex a 0.5-1mg/day. The importance of controlling estrogen on cycle goes far beyond just avoiding gyno. Always use an AI.

20mg of dbol a day wont be worth it IMO, skip this. Especially on your 1st cycle. IF you start experiencing sides, then having multiple compounds will make it very hard to determine which one is doing what. Test only (with an ai and hCG ) for your first cycle.

1 ml 2x/week.. well, that doesent really tell me anything at all, how many mg is what is interesting. Ive seen test at 100mg/ml all the way up to 500mg/ml, so with the info you've given us you could be taking anywhere from 200 to 1000mg of test/week. I'm assuming that it will be 200mg/ml or 250mg/ml though, as this is most common.

500mg test E or C/week divided into 2 shots every 3.5days. For 10-12 weeks.

hCG - This will PREVENT your testicles from shrinking if used throughout the cycle, and IMO preventing something from happening at all is better than "curing" it later.

Yeah dude, you got grilled for you what you posted... 4 days a week is not once a while.

Have not used dbol so will not comment on that.

However on this forum you will find very little people who will not suggest and AI (Aromasin /Arimidex ) and HCG during cycle. Read up on them both!!!!! If you want to limit the risks and do things right, that is the way to go.

HCG helps with testicular atrophy. Its not just about shrunken testicles. See what testicular atrophy means and the effect it has.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...w#.UP6OZkHhxv8

I see the link does not work. Try this one

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...w#.UTSPvqVptaR

Thread Information