Steven7 is offline Associate Member

Raised heart rate

I'm currently running
    Tren 300mg pw
    Test 600mg pw
    Hgh 5iu ed
    Nolva 40mg pd
    Arimidex 1mg pd

But my heart is thumping when in my bed. My resting heart rate is 95 Bpm which puts me into the red zone.

Any experience with this? Should I worry? What out of my cycle could be causing this. I've never experienced it before and I have cycled plenty.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would first look at your BP, if this is way high its likely mostly the result of the Tren (Test also plays a role but in my experience its much less of a factor than Tren) and elevated RBC's. This can be treated by donating blood.

Other scary things, is your HGH pharma from a pharmacy with a doctors script? If not there is a good chance it may be some crap they have put in the "HGH" to simulate the fat burning associated with real HGH.

Honestly if this has happened rapidly you should probably stop all compounds then after it clears introduce one at a time to see which one is the culprit leaving any non pharma HGH for last since its the most likely. Variations of this plan would be if you are on TRT and the Test is a known legit compound then simply drop back to a TRT dose and drop the rest of the compounds while you seek resolution.

As said look at your BP first to see if it may be the result of RBC's but really it would be prudent to stop all (particularly the HGH if non pharma) till you can determine what the cause is as this kinda thing if from some bunk "HGH" can quickly build up in the body and could indeed be dangerous in short order.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Tren baby....I love it!........simply stay true to your cardio and this is the best thing for resting heartbeat.

Just as an addendum, what would be best is to remove all compounds. Then if it clears simply toss all the stuff that you are unsure of...for all I know your Test/Arimadex may be pharma or something you and 15 people from the gym run so you know its a good compound. That aside it would be best to just dump the stuff as opposed to starting back up one compound at a time to see which was the problem.....however whenever I post something like this many balk at throwing away a bunch of chems because one is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Tren baby....I love it!........simply stay true to your cardio and this is the best thing for resting heartbeat.
    I am hoping thats all it was/is, however with all the BS HGH going around you never can tell.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Just as an addendum, what would be best is to remove all compounds. Then if it clears simply toss all the stuff that you are unsure of...for all I know your Test/Arimadex may be pharma or something you and 15 people from the gym run so you know its a good compound. That aside it would be best to just dump the stuff as opposed to starting back up one compound at a time to see which was the problem.....however whenever I post something like this many balk at throwing away a bunch of chems because one is bad.
    X2...yea I have no experience with HGH and u could be shooting anything,but however your heartrate is not so high that u need to run to the doctor, like far from massive said, what is your BP?

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys. I am getting all the desired effects from the hgh (somatropin) so hopefully it's good.

Getting pretty bad night sweats too. From the tran obviously.

I'll keep an eye on it, feel a lot better after comments.

Thanks

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    95bpm isn't that bad, considering that you're on tren .

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I always tell people to try hawthorn berry extract. I use the Gnc brand and take 6 a day. 3am, 3pm. It dropped my bp drastically and keeps it around 120-125/75-80. Im on a heavy cycle right now and it was 121/79 when I checked last week

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I always have a pounding heart rate going to bed when I'm on. Even if its just test. Could be the heart rate going up from chewing tobacco before sleep every night though

Thread Information