hillbill78 is offline Associate Member

is 250mg test too much with 100mg tren ?

so im pinning sust 250mg eod and wanted to try out tren ace for the first time at 75-100mg eod but was wondering if thats too much test to go with the tren ???

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    750mg test and 300mg tren a week?
    How many test cycles have you done?
    If you want to run tren why not let the tren do the work and cut test back to 300mg week?

i understand that, but i only cycle once a year so i want to get as much gains as possible so surelly il gain alot more using 750mg test than 300mg right ? my body copes with 750mg test no problems however if im using more test does that mean the chances of me getting more sides with tren increase ?

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    750mg test and 300mg tren a week?
    How many test cycles have you done?
    If you want to run tren why not let the tren do the work and cut test back to 300mg week?
    I agree
    Why not do 250mg test a week and up the tren just a little bit

here is my cycle plan
    sust 750mg a week 1-10
    tren -a 100mg eod week 1-6
    my one fear if loosing my wood due to tren but if im using a decent amount of test and running it 4 weeks longer than tren should i then be okay ?

with tren enanthate can that be run for as little as 8 weeks ?

as if i were to up the tren i would change the ester

Sounds like you are pretty set already on what you want to do. Just run it and let us know how it goes.
    No you wont get more side due to the test since you are already use to the high dose of test.

so i would see much better gains from
    750mg test a week with 300mg tren a week compared to 300mg test a week with 300mg tren a week, altho this sounds dumb its just i see alot of people running test low when using tren and wondered why

No not necesarily but if you are use to do 750mg test on cycle go for it. I think it's really what you want to do. Ive never used that much test. 500 max. Some people really like to let the tren do the work so they run either hrt levels around 200-300 and tren around 400+ or like you some like to run the test higher. Like most anything it's personal preference and what works best for you.

Read Antomini log about tren and you will see many people do run test lower.

yea my body copes with test well, dont really suffer from ed when i come off either however i do fluctuate alot when i first come off, im just worried the same thing will happen to me with tren as it did deca , lost my wood for about 2-3 weeks however i did finish the test and deca at the same time and using fast acting tren and finishing it 4 weeks before the test im hoping i wont have an issue what do you think ?

With Deca I didnt have ED but it was not the same after. I have always had a STRONG libido. Even with low T before getting on HRT my libido was good. With tren I have never had an issue like deca. Most people report an increase libido like with test. I would have some caber or prami and use it on cycle though just to be safe.

Check out Antomini sticky post at the top.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UTSZV3d9XkU

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    That's a lot of gear for a 22 year old. More gear does not mean more gains. Diet, rest and proper workout have more to do with that then the amount of AAS you take.
    What are your stats and experience?

Thread Information