Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

33 year olds bloodwork 11 weeks after cycle

Let me know how I can fix my levels... Wanting to get everything in check before I start my third cycle... Already got advise to donate 2 pints of blood to lower my hematocrite...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33 year olds bloodwork 11 weeks after cycle-forumrunner_20130302_204725.jpg   33 year olds bloodwork 11 weeks after cycle-forumrunner_20130302_204650.jpg   33 year olds bloodwork 11 weeks after cycle-forumrunner_20130302_204709.jpg   33 year olds bloodwork 11 weeks after cycle-forumrunner_20130302_204735.jpg   33 year olds bloodwork 11 weeks after cycle-forumrunner_20130302_204743.jpg  

33 year olds bloodwork 11 weeks after cycle-forumrunner_20130302_204755.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Here's all my medication

1mg propecia ed
    60mg raloxifene ed
    50mg zoloft every 3rd day
    1mg dutasteride ed
    1.5mg letrozole eod
    .4mg Prami eod
    Suboxone 8mg every 4 days or so
    .3mg clonidine 3 times a day ed
    Hexaghen 2 tabs ed

Blog Entries
    Also take daily multivitamin
    A half gram of fish oil ed
    Ashwagandha pill ed

Was taking vitamin d3 but stopped

I take vasotropin a couple times a week

Blog Entries
    I take alot of shit Jesus I'm a pharmacists wet dream.. I guess it's better than taking copious amounts of narcotics and alcohol tho..

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    I take alot of shit Jesus I'm a pharmacists wet dream.. I guess it's better than taking copious amounts of narcotics and alcohol tho..
    I started with drvgs and alcohal at age 14 and didn't stop for 46 years, one (1) year and 4 months ago. Now clean. I'm bi-polar I and quite a serious case since I was in my twenty's, Hospitals and sanitariums and enough medication to open a Pharm. When I went through detox in the hospital they took me off everything except my Prozac. Then added Suboxone. Slowly as I got better I needed my bi-polar meds back. But now I'm only on two with the suboxone. I feel great now. Doing good now all fronts with aas also. Temper not good ya know, gota be careful. All this I say is that I now have found (when clean) the less I use the meds the less I really need. But I do need some (dangerous without) It took 6 months for all my blood levels to level and be consistent. I'm using suboxone for a pain med now. I have ruem arthritis, osteo and bursistis, with a bad shoulder, aas helps. I control my E2 with liguidex. That's all I got to tell. Don't know if I said anything for you. ....crazy mike
    By the Grace of God, I worked on the corporate board for a fortune five hundred Co, I'm a state CGC and have owned three co and a gym thorough all that life and now clean back to training aas and a good life. Yep, I pray about it. But for the Grace of God there I go!! c mike

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Why Letro and prami?

Blog Entries
    Because I have a weird case of gyno going on and I had my testosterone tested about a month ago and it was really high and Prami helps me sleep too

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    did they figure out what has your test so high? Did they figure this is why you have ongoing gyno?

Blog Entries
    Going to the dr on Monday.. Personally I have no freakin clue why my my test is so high.. before I ever did cycle it was around 500 er 600...

Maybe it's the high dose vitamin d3 I was taking?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I was always on the high end as well... I never use AIs, hcg or PCT to be honest and my test bounces right back... some people are just different and thats why its not easy to tell someone how to correct certain problems...

*** this statement DOES NOT advocate leaving those items out of a cycle... I always have everything on hand when cycling, my CONSTANT bloodwork tells me if I will need***

Blog Entries
    My gyno comes and goes.. I always had a very minor case of gyno but now my body changes every couple days from not having any gyno at all (better than before cycle) to having gyno worse than I previously had.. Sometimes it comes and goes every couple days sometimes it changes within the same day.. It's fukn weird yo

Blog Entries
    Please don't turn this into a gyno thread tho....

So far I've been told how to get rid of about 2 pints of blood to fix my hematocrite and also up my dose of fish oil to about 5g a day and start taking 600mg of NAC...

Any other advice? If I take an AI with serm and I'm not even on cycle then why is my estrogen fsh and LH levels so high? Possibly propecia?

Blog Entries
    Bump

Blog Entries
    Well I'm definitely getting off propecia, zoloft, and suboxone.. I think this will help get my levels more in check... Along with donating blood, increasing fish oil intake, and NAC.. Wait another month after making these changes and do my bloods again to see if I'm ready to get another cycle going....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you post pictures of your gyno or pick it out of these examples?
    What is your body fat at?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33 year olds bloodwork 11 weeks after cycle-gyno.jpg  

Blog Entries
    I'd say a mix between number 6 and 14 but my pecs are smaller.. I've been told trainers I'm around 13 - 14 percent 6ft 220

Blog Entries
    Next time the gyno flares up I'll take pix

I am close to #6. You can see my pictures in my profile but I have never had a flare up or it's never gotten worse due to cycle or anything. Never had itchy nips, sore or any lumps. Personally I believe some men just carry fat in different areas. I have always had fatty chest area but I'm pretty sure if I ever got my body fat down to 10% or less it would be gone. At 12% it was almost gone.

You might get more or what looks like more when you have some bloat going if you dont have any itch or lumps either. I have seen pictures of a lot of guys who are bulking who look pretty much like #6 but once they cut they look great. If it's true gyno no amount of cutting will get rid of it.

Blog Entries
    It's just weird because before cycle it never fluctuated so drastically... I think I need to try and get pharmaceutical grade letrozole or exemestane and try to get rid of the gyno... I'm also taking raloxifene to reduce my gyno hopefully

Lots of people have gone that route but I have not read many success stories, only suggestions.
    It fluctuates more on cycle because it's much easier and quicker to bloat on cycle. You can gain water weight/bloat in one day. Try to not use anything and concentrate on diet for a while and get the body fat down to 10% and see what you think. It's a lot cheaper and healthier than the alternatives.

Blog Entries
    Ya I'm trying to find name brand Spiropent clenbuterol and t3 to lose some fat and see what that does... I can't be taking ai and serms forever.. Although there is documented research that raloxifene can reduce it

20+ minutes of cardio each morning on an empty stomach. Cut out all or most dairy and carbs.

Blog Entries
    I just tore like 3 ligaments in my ankle so no cardio for awhile but think I found a good source to legit name brand clenbuterol .. It's not even comparable to the clenbuterol you get from research chem sites, so much stronger and effective..

Do you have any high blood pressure issues? Even if you dont you will want to keep an eye on it due to the clen . Diet is going to be a lot more important than clen still. Even if you cant run or walk you may be able to do the bike and you defiantly can swim.

Blog Entries
    Ya I can do light bike.. Can't really swim because I have a bum shoulder that gets dislocated.. Surfing soon tho.. I take clonidine for my blood pressure so I'm fine.. I'm experienced with clen I know it's not a magic pill.. Hopefully my ankle heals fast... Was wondering if tb500 would aid in my recovery

I'm using TB500 and LOVE it. Not sure if it's helping with my recovery for my shoulder surgery from last May. It was pretty extensive and still has some pain especially at ROM but not bad. It has mostly helped me for my lower back issues. I have had 2 sergeries due to ruptured disks. L3, L4, L5 S1. I had been taking pain meds daily since 2007. Vicodine, morphine and diclofenac. It has been over 4 months now since I have had to use anything. I have used a vicodine maybe 3 or 4x in the past 4 months but usually due to other issues such as the shoulder or migrain but no longer the back. It's not 100% better but it's 100% tolerable now compared to before.

The TB500 definitely wont hurt.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to have to try that then.. I have to stay active and soccer season is soon.. What should I dose that at for ligament and soft tissue repair?

Nope, it's not location dependent. That being said I'm sure it's a mental thing but I still do it in my left shoulder 99% of the time. lol

Blog Entries
    What should the dosages be for me?

This is from TR log and is also what I followed except for the end. I am doing the maintenance a little different for now.

My schedule is like TR's.
    Week 1- 5mg
    Week 2- 2.5 mg
    Week 3- 2.5 mg
    Week 4- 2 mg
    Week 5- 2 mg
    And, then 2 mg a month to maintain. (mine I am doing 1mg every 2 weeks now. I was 1mg ever week for a couple of months.)
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g#.UTMZ9nd9XkU

Blog Entries
    Sounds good.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    We already discussed quite some time ago, the issues with the dutasteride and the propecia...if you are that worried about hair loss, stop using AAS!

Blog Entries
    I'm stopping the propecia.. If everyone that was concerned with hairloss didn't do anabolic then hardly anyone would do anabolics. It's a calculated risk

I'm stopping the propecia.. If everyone that was concerned with hairloss didn't do anabolic then hardly anyone would do anabolics. It's a calculated risk
    Most (here anyhow) realize it is a risk and just except it! That stuff is messing your hormone levels up and we already talked about the possible long term effects of dutesteride

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    If you have only done one suboxone in 7 days your off it. Stop now. you will not prob have a bad day if that's all you have in you. ...NOW I'm not crazy on this one mike

Blog Entries
    Is there a sticky on it because I'm not familiar with the long term effects of dutasteride

Blog Entries
    If I just run propecia and dutasteride during cycle would that cut down drastically on my chances of side effects from the drugs? I just won't take them off cycle

The drug inhibits the conversion of test to DHT thus increasing your estrogen levels! Dutasteride has been linked to cases of gyno! You wonder where your odd case of gyno is coming from...hmmmmm! I think we have had this discussion an if I remember you were planning to drop this stuff! I have heard ppl before mentioning the Dutasteride can stay in the systom for years! Not good stuff IMO

This drug can also explain your higher thn norml test levels...do some research man! Lot's of good info available in terms of used of dtast and propecia while using AAS!
    Last edited by Lunk1; 03-03-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    Okay ya I remember now... And I did drop it for over a month but nothing changed with my gyno, and I thought taking an AI would control my estrogen

Okay ya I remember now... And I did drop it for over a month but nothing changed with my gyno, and I thought taking an AI would control my estrogen
    yes it will but you aretaking drugs to combat sides from drugs, you end up taking more srugs to combat sides of those drugs!

Like I said, the effects from dutasteride have been reported to last years...going off for a month (and taking who knows what else) is probably not enough time! Plus I doubt you were using an AI off cycle yet still using a 5-alpha- ruduct. like dutasteride

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information