Tennis_tom is offline New Member

Buying gear in Hong Kong - cheap Sust but really expensive Deca!

Im over in Hong Kong visiting my brother and will be heading back to the UK in a few days and decided to look into buying my next cycle here.
    I went to a pharmacy to see if they had Deca and Sust which I could take back with me. Im planning to do a 10-12 week cycle of ~400mg Deca and ~250mg Sust per week.

In the store they only had 1ml amps. the sustanon was obviously 250mg per ml and cost $150 HKD (US$20/EUR15).
    The deca was 1ml of 50mg but cost $190 HKD (US$US$25/EUR19)

I know Deca is more expensive but that seems like a huge disparity. Anyone know theres such a big difference between the 2 in Hong Kong?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your better of waiting till you get back to the UK, its stupid giving that kind of prices for any of them.

Tennis_tom is offline New Member
    I dont have any sources in the UK right now, thats why I was hoping to buy it here to avoid the pain of looking for someone. its way more expensive than I thought though so ill just have to find someone in the UK

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    That sustanon is no deal either.... You should haggle them down A LOT or otherwise don't buy until you get back to the UK.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    pharma grade gear is more expensive and has less volume.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Those prices are just out of this world. I remember when I did something similar as you when I was vacationing in argentina. I went to pharmacy and picked up 30 1ml Scherring Testoviron 250 for 4 dollars US each and some vet Winstrol in 10ml vials for even cheaper. I would wait off and try to make some connects in UK.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    pharmacy grade versus ugl grade

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's insane. In the states I pay *edit* for 10ml/200mg test cyp from a pharmacy. No insurance company's involved.

Edited due to rules about price discussions. Mine is pharmaceutical from the pharmacy so I don't know if its the same as UG price discussion. But until I know for sure I won't post anything further on the subject.
    Last edited by swm1972; 03-09-2013 at 05:02 AM.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Since when we are allowed to talk about pricing???

However, it too expensive you could easely get sustanon for a third of that price. Ugl of course but still worth the saving IMO.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's a valid point. I'll edit mine. Not sure if buying from cvs changes things or not, but I'm raking it out until I know.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    That's a valid point. I'll edit mine. Not sure if buying from cvs changes things or not, but I'm raking it out until I know.
    I think it should be okay to talk about prices of steroids you legally bought. I mean it's not like Little Jimmy is going to just be able to walk in to the pharmacy and buy some steroids unless he's got an Rx too. But then again I don't make the rules.

Thread Information