Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Barbarian100 is offline New Member

scared that my gyno is male breast cancer now... please help

hey guys, used gear (no armidex or anything like that, and only did PCT on one of the cycles) from the ages of 21-25 (im 27 now) and i have had gyno from the ages of 23 till present. my right nipple has the slightest lump, maybe the size of a very small raisin? but my left nipple/breast issue has a lump the size of a small-medium grape, and i swear it has grown slightly in the past couple months.

a couple months back i was feeling around my left nipple/breast area to check up on it, and thats when i noticed it was larger than the last time i touched it, now i am touching it all the time becoming paranoid that is metastasizing into male breast cancer. I recently got that bloodwork done which determines your blood count and antibodies and thyroid and things of that nature and everything came back normal, i also tested for my hormonal levels which came back within range.

where can i get this gyno biopsied from? a plastic surgeon? im really paranoid about this and need to have this resolved for my well being.. gyno surgery is expensive, and my insurance will cover some of it i think but the surgeons that cover it look really sketchy, their "work" on their website, you know their nose job before and afters look mediocre, and i dont want someone like that cutting into my tits. but then again these high class plastic surgeons cost no less than 5 grand. and i wont be able to afford that in a couple years (going through some financial issues, got laid off) so its like wtf you know.

ps, i have done letro protocols to no avail..
    Last edited by Barbarian100; 03-08-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Thread Information