youngworldleader is offline New Member

Oral Tren- 6 Week cycle

Hey Guys,
    I just finished my first week of my 6 week cycle of oral tren . I am not running anything else with it. This is also my first cycle ever of any type of steroid . I have only noticed some mild side effects. Only lack of cardio intensity, more sweating when lifting, and mild back acne. I have noticed sme results with a small decrease of body fat and slowly going up in my lifts. I am running 420mg a week. 2 pills a day. One am, and one pm. 30mg each. Should I be worried about anything? And should I be running Test with it? Your opinions mean a lot!

Interesting, I didn't think Tren could survive the liver pass when taken orally.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Liver supplements are probably a must. I heard oral tren is harsh but I have no experience with it.

Blog Entries
    oral tren is the most powerfull and most toxic of all aas....I think your over your head here as you have never even used any other steroids before this...it wont be long till your fully shut down if your not already so I hope you have a patient girlfriend or wife...to answer your question yes you should be running test as its the base of all cycles, tren solo is a bad idea...did you do any research before deciding on oral tren ?...just throwing that out there good luck...

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    At 19 you would be better off using good nutrition instead of steroids , especially oral compounds that are heavily liver toxic. I hope you take some time her to do some research and learn about what your doing to your body.

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    I'm pretty crazy when it comes to drug usage...but even I would steer clear of oral tren . This is honestly one of the extreme few circumstances in which I would recommend you stop now and do your homework. I mean really do your homework too...

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I wouldn't do oral Tren if you if was free AND you paid me. It is THE most toxic oral AAS out there today. Id rather do a pro hormone, which i hate and will not do, than oral Tren. Honestly, after doing even a rudimentary search on this subject, you would have to have rocks in your head to put that shyt into you body and consciously inflict that type of assault on your liver.

Dont do it. Choose something else. Its that simple. Be smart.

Yeah. I mean, it has no esters and its not a oil. So I am not entirely sure it is the harshest form of the oral pill. Plus a friend for it for me. So entirely, should I just stop in the middle of my cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by youngworldleader View Post
    Yeah. I mean, it has no esters and its not a oil. So I am not entirely sure it is the harshest form of the oral pill. Plus a friend for it for me. So entirely, should I just stop in the middle of my cycle?
    IT IS THE MOST TOXIC OF ALL ORAL AAS. Is that better for you?

And yes, stop your cycle now, unless you hate your liver.

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Yes yes yes

Also... Esther and oil has absolutely nothing to do with liver toxicity. Chances are your friend is not well educated on AAS usage.

Would you recommend anything else?

I am looking for the same positive effects as Tren . But possibly not as harsh

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Vets telling you how toxic it is and you arent sure they are right? Stop this crazy cycle now. This is not a game and you bit off way more than you can chew here. This is the first anabolic youve ever used, and you chose one of the worse possible ones. Serious question.........Are you afraid of needles? Please stop this nonsense. And as far as a recommendation, ANYTHING else.

I am looking for the same positive effects as Tren. But possibly not as harsh
    If you're not willing to pin, then AAS is NOT for you. Its nothing to be embarrassed about.

Okay, thank u very much! I have a lot to think about.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    There are 2 forms of oral tren .
    p tren - propionyltrenbolone and m tren- methyltrenbolone
    m-tren is extremely toxic and put me in the hospital with rhabdomyosis and renal failure (admittedly the 1800mgs of ibuprofen daily didnt help)
    p-tren is not nearly as toxic -however its bioavailability sucks

Both have no place imo.
    Then again at 19 nothing does.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 03-13-2013 at 02:11 PM.

lolfb is offline Junior Member
    I dont think the OP has the real oral tren . Oral tren is dosed in mcg and not mg. OP probably has a prohormone that is named tren. If he was taking 420mg of methyl tren, he would be in the hospital by the first dose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lolfb View Post
    I dont think the OP has the real oral tren. Oral tren is dosed in mcg and not mg. OP probably has a prohormone that is named tren. If he was taking 420mg of methyl tren, he would be in the hospital by the first dose.
    christ i didnt even see that dosage - you are prob right.
    Im not sure how p-tren is dosed however.

lolfb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    christ i didnt even see that dosage - you are prob right.
    Im not sure how p-tren is dosed however.

Blog Entries
    I dont think the OP has the real oral tren. Oral tren is dosed in mcg and not mg. OP probably has a prohormone that is named tren. If he was taking 420mg of methyl tren, he would be in the hospital by the first dose.
    good point bro I didn't notice that either..nice catch...

Blog Entries
    Then im sure you are correct.

didnt even think oral tren existed!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    My suggestion to the op would be to stop what your doing before you hurt yourself. Even experienced users seldom run oral only cycles

bigred1561 is offline New Member
    I'm another young user. I'm looking at pinning tren ace, this would be my first cycle and I'm more or less wondering if there are any other things out there that will give me the results of tren I'm a college athlete, and I wanna be able to run a short cycle. With lasting results. I don't really need size or weight but some added strength and "cut" would be nice. I still wanna do tren bet almost all the the research I've done has deterred me from trying it. Do to the first cycle subject. And and all info would be greatly appreciated

mr.slippyfist69 is offline Associate Member
    Ahhhhhhhh! IM tren is bad enough for the body! Have you enzymes checked ASAP and stop the oral. All these guys advising you def know what the deal is. Why did you pick tren? So young and so dangerous man!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnymctrance View Post
    didnt even think oral tren existed!
    Been around for a while bro.

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member
    There are literally TONS of TREN PH's out there.

• Thread Information