dogtags is offline Associate Member

Monitoring Test and E2 levels while in the Military

Hello everyone,

I was wondering, for those who are currently in the service and on AAS, since it is against orders to use AAS how can we go about getting out levels monitored.

We will have to pay out of pocket obviously.

How much will we be looking at paying?

Where do we need to go to have it done?

Is it confidential?

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    It really depends on your unit. I know a few guys who have thier corpsman do all the injections and monitoring for them. You may have to go to an outside source though. Pretty expensive because your insurance most likely won't cover it. And if it does that can always be found on a medical record somehow.
    I just asked my doc outside of the military and he said without insurance covering anything, to get free test, e2, fsh, LH, the whole shebang you're looking at several hundred dollars.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Private medical labs on the internet. It can be done for a full panel for around 175 I think. US.

dogtags is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    It really depends on your unit. I know a few guys who have thier corpsman do all the injections and monitoring for them. You may have to go to an outside source though. Pretty expensive because your insurance most likely won't cover it. And if it does that can always be found on a medical record somehow.
    I just asked my doc outside of the military and he said without insurance covering anything, to get free test, e2, fsh, LH, the whole shebang you're looking at several hundred dollars.
    My corpsmans got my back, though i dont know if he can do that without it flagging me in the system when my T levels come back through the roof

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Ya that's what you really gotta look for. Of you can count on your corpsman to take care of you on the dl I say that's probably your best, and cheapest route, but idk about flagging you. That's a conversation to have with him. I'm not sure how that all works

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Im assuming your in the usa? In my country my doctor bulk bills and everything is funded by the tax payer.

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dogtags View Post
    My corpsmans got my back, though i dont know if he can do that without it flagging me in the system when my T levels come back through the roof
    Depending on your job you could always run TRT dose test and just use a little tren . Obviously not a good idea if you will have to do cardio sometime in the next 8-10 weeks.

Are you in the states or overseas?

Thread Information