Thread: Testosterone

tommygun31 is offline Junior Member

Testosterone

How high Do bodybuilder keep their testosterone when they are taking testosterone injection????

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you mean in a single syringe or in general?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun31 View Post
    How high Do bodybuilder keep their testosterone when they are taking testosterone injection????
    you mean the target total test level while on a cycle?

yes when they are on a cycle!!!How high do there total testosterone get?I will post some pics of me..I need to lean down bad,,any advice>

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun31
    yes when they are on a cycle!!!How high do there total testosterone get?I will post some pics of me..I need to lean down bad,,any advice>
    Lots of labs cap the reading and just say your t levels are more than 1500 ng/dl my labs on cycle stay between 3200-4500 ng/dl depending on when I run them between pinns

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I would recommend you hit up the Nutritional Forum and figure out your diet first.

Nutritional Forum

NUTRITION RESOURCE FORUM

wow that high..Mine is just about 1000..I have low t..My testo was at 200 ,Started taking testosterone 100 mg week..got it up to 1000...But iam not growing still...seems like the testosterone is making me fat..my estrogen is fine...

One more question..Does anyone get really bad hot flashes from testosterone injection???mine is bad..been injecting for about 3 months

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun31
    wow that high..Mine is just about 1000..I have low t..My testo was at 200 ,Started taking testosterone 100 mg week..got it up to 1000...But iam not growing still...seems like the testosterone is making me fat..my estrogen is fine...
    Check your nutrition if your t levels are 1000 you should be able to grow. Are you running labs to ensure your e levels are in check?

stpete is offline Banned
    Check your diet? Doesn't matter how much test or anything else you run, if your diet and training are off, forget about it.

I work out hard and iam getting so freaking strong its unreal...My diet is off,,I mean i eat alot of protein,but i still eat unhealthy..Thanks guys
    Oh YES i GET LABS like every 2 months....What about the hot flashes??Does anyone have these side effects...Breaking out with acne like crazy on my back...But i am cool woth that,,Just hate the ****ing hot flashes

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you said your estro is fine. do you know the level?

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Hot flashes shound estro related. That is what pre-menopausal women get. Recent BW to show?

Thread Information