Dr.Roid is offline New Member
    Does anyone know where to browse the Newport pharmaceuticals inventory? Of course I'm not looking to order anything
    Last edited by Dr.Roid; 03-21-2013 at 02:09 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Edit your post please. This is not a source board. Please read the rules.

Rules

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...w#.TzgpE1F3k34

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Roid View Post
    Does anyone know where to browse the Newport pharmaceuticals inventory? Of course I'm not looking to order anything
    Do you think you're smarter than us? Do you think asking for an "inventory" is not asking for a source? Seriously?

Edit your f'ing post!

Edit: Perhaps i came off a bit ornery there, but its very very important that you understand the mechanics of sourcing a UGL.

First off it jeopardizes you. You unknowingly become a target for scammers. Secondly, it jeopardizes the integrity of this site. This site is not a source board. Therefore it repels those that are only seeking to locate steroids , and not contribute in a positive way. And lastly, it jeopardizes the source and the UGL by encouraging people to post up their sources and contact information.

So in short, it's just one big cluster f**k. Know what i mean Vern?

Thanks for understanding.
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 03-21-2013 at 07:24 PM.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Hey op, I've hears from a good friend that Newport has an inventory of steroids . Pretty sure that's all they have. No sock, Bo underwear... Just roids... that is what your wondering right?

Problem solved..

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    Check your local newspaper or kijiji.

Actually, no offense to the OP, but out of respect for this Board is it possible for a Staff member to lock or delete this thread altogether?

This is a specific source thread and serves no purpose to remain in the forums, not even from a learning experience standpoint.

Thanks.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    Actually, no offense to the OP, but out of respect for this Board is it possible for a Staff member to lock or delete this thread altogether?

This is a specific source thread and serves no purpose to remain in the forums, not even from a learning experience standpoint.

Thanks.
    Good call. Lock and burn!!!

Muscle Ink - Sent from my iPhone

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Go to ************ if you wana talk about sources.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Haha

Soar is offline Productive Member
    I went to the Source once, they have decent prices on boarding gear mid July

OK my point is I can't find out where it is or the site, I'm not asking people to order me gear

You guys don't have to be rude... I know SOMEONE in Canada on here knows how to obtain Newport products. Someone pm me how they're doing so.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    ... This isn't a source board. Try google.

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Hey op, I've hears from a good friend that Newport has an inventory of steroids . Pretty sure that's all they have. No sock, Bo underwear... Just roids... that is what your wondering right?

Problem solved..
    Yeah clen tren test masteron ... I need gear for **** sakes mate

Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    ... This isn't a source board. Try google.
    Tried Google, fake as f--k site came up

If this isn't a source board where is a source board.... I can't get gear from people in town because they want like 150 a vial... pricy as hell and I know that's not what they pay... I just know they get it from newport

Someone knows!!!!

Am i the only one who can see this person asking for gear openly in this forum after being told several times that this is not a source Board??

Are there any Staff members on this site that have seen this thread and reported it?? Am i the only person that reports this stuff?

There was a specific directive (thread) about this from the Top. Why is this this thread still open? Why is not locked down? Why is it not deleted? Why is this imbecile still on this Board? Why am i asking these questions 5 hours after i first asked this thread be locked?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    Am i the only one who can see this person asking for gear openly in this forum after being told several times that this is not a source Board??

Are there any Staff members on this site that have seen this thread and reported it?? Am i the only person that reports this stuff?

There was a specific directive (thread) about this from the Top. Why is this this thread still open? Why is not locked down? Why is it not deleted? Why is this imbecile still on this Board? Why am i asking these questions 5 hours after i first asked this thread be locked?
    You wanna punch something don't ya?

I'm with you. If only Admin would give me those super powers I've been asking for. I promised him I would use it to overpower all Asian women to do my bidding.

This thread needs to implode. Pisses me off to no end when guys ask for sources and even more when people go around the rules through PM.

Enough is enough!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    You wanna punch something don't ya?

I'm with you. If only Admin would give me those super powers I've been asking for. I promised him I would use it to overpower all Asian women to do my bidding.

This thread needs to implode. Pisses me off to no end when guys ask for sources and even more when people go around the rules through PM.

Enough is enough!

Yep.

I feel like Gunnery Sergeant Hartman right now. "Why is Private Pyle out of his bunk after lights-out!? Why is Private Pyle holding that weapon!? Why aren't you stomping Private Pyle's guts out!?"

well due to everyone being no help I got a guy who's gonna sell me drostanoplix 12 weeks worth for a grand.. thx for no help ladies and gents

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member
    Hey dr.roid, NO one is gonna tell you where to get it or find it at that, that would be leading you to the source. No one knows you, for all we know you could be a cop or FBI agent just looking for a bust. Yes I know your gonna say "no I'm not" but that's expected. We don't give sources out or mention them, you have to find them on your own. Go to your local gym or something but really over the computer? Would you like us to order It for you and tell you what an AI is and hcg and when to run it or that you need a pct? And tell you what to eat as well? I'll be surprised if you can tell me what AI, hcg an pct are used for and what they are??? Here after we give you a source would you like me to inject it for you also? You gotta do your own homework homie.. Nothing is handed to you!
    BY THE WAY ------------ let me ask this what is your
    Cycle history
    Bf %
    Height
    And diet Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Roid View Post
    well due to everyone being no help I got a guy who's gonna sell me drostanoplix 12 weeks worth for a grand.. thx for no help ladies and gents
    This thread should have been nuked a long time ago.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Someone notify Gdevine in the HRT section he will explode all over this guy !

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Someone notify Gdevine in the HRT section he will explode all over this guy !
    Ive reported it...again.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thread closed, no fishing

Please read the rules before posting again.

Thread Information