Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member

It's PRIMO Time!!!

Well it will be in about 18 months. My buddy got a bunch of Primo and decided to not use it. By decided, I mean his wife did that for him. His loss is my gain. I have enough to run a 16-20 week cycle of it. From my research, it looks like 16 is the minimum to run it.

It is 200mg/ml and I was planning on running some test e I have that is 300mg/ml. Here is what I was thinking:

1-16 Test E 150mg Sunday Night and 150mg Thursday Morning= 300mg week
    1-16 Primo 400mg Monday Night and 400mg Friday night and add 100mg to my test shots= 1 gram week
    1-18 A-Dex .25 EOD
    1-18 HCG 250iu 2x week
    PCT - This is where I have a couple of questions. Should I do the standard Nolva 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/50/50/50? should I extend it or add something in? Or get bloods run after the std. PCT and proceed accordingly?

Should I go for 18 weeks? Use 200mg/wk of Test C instead of the test e at 300? (I only want a maintenance dose)

I'm 32, 5'8 170ish 12-14% now. Ran a few shitty cycles in the past. Will run a 12 week test E or C cycle and an 8 week test P cycle before this one.

Thoughts?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds solid. Go with the 200mg of Test C.

wannabe_ninja is offline Junior Member
    I'd run the primo 2 weeks longer then the test and end right at pct time. That's what i did, i ran a 18 week primo, and 16 week test cycle. 400mg a week of test and 1G a,week of primo. Pretty good results went from 12% bf to a solid 10% and stayed at my goal weight of 220lbs i started at 225lbs. So i lost 5lbs but at the end the primo makes you like a rock... Next cycle is going to be my first run at tren

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe_ninja View Post
    I'd run the primo 2 weeks longer then the test and end right at pct time. That's what i did, i ran a 18 week primo, and 16 week test cycle. 400mg a week of test and 1G a,week of primo. Pretty good results went from 12% bf to a solid 10% and stayed at my goal weight of 220lbs i started at 225lbs. So i lost 5lbs but at the end the primo makes you like a rock... Next cycle is going to be my first run at tren

Why? they have the same ester length.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    If you already have some shitty cycles under your belt (which I would assume looking at those stats)... I would definitely go back to basics with test only (as you mentioned) and see how you respond. That is a long ass cycle to jump into without knowledge of proper cycling. You will need a lot of supplimentary products to keep yourself out of harm.

IMO, run those others cycles and post your results.

_kp

Thread Information