chopper_IX is offline New Member

Anavar, pros and cons

I am thinking about trying out Anavar , the guys who are around me are recomending it to me as an enhancer because of it´s many attributes that could be beneficial to me and my training and lifestyle.
    But... These same individuals recomended that I would do sustanon and for the next cycle sust and deca , and to tell the truth, I was not all that happy with the results and the gain was quick to disappear and the only reason I got anything positive from that experience is because of some good advice from you people and reading the data collected on this site.

So, I have been on here reading about Anavar and most of what I read sounds positive and right up my alley, but I would like to hear what you have to say about the subject and hear about your experience with Anavar.

My stats are:

Height: 6.2
    Weight: 209
    BF: 15-20%

Activities: Judo, boxing and weighttraining

Macedon93 is offline New Member
    A few questions,

Do you plan on incorporating the Anavar as a sole regimen?

What did your last two cycles consist of Specifically, and was proper pct protocol used ?

What is your daily caloric intake, also how does this compare with your daily caloric expenditure? (During last two cycles)

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    you will need to stack anavar with test, at least at a TRT dose..

It was recomended to me to just do anavar , 100mg a day.

First cycle was sust and deca and the next sust only. PCT after first was, for lack of information, none. But after the second one Nolvadex . I got my blood tested after the last one and everything seemed in order.

To tell the truth, I dont monitor my caloric intake, I just try to eat healthy and keep my diet simple.
    Last edited by chopper_IX; 03-29-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Sure, and what weren't you happy about in your last cycles, also what Mg's of each compound did you run. What do you expect a 100Mg Oxandrolone cycle to do, that your last two cycles didn't?
    I'm Getting the impression that there is more to your ill-fated past experiences, and that Anavar as a stand alone will only make a dent in your wallet and endocrine system.

Thank you for your answers, glad to hear you went and received bloodwork. As for Anavar , I have friends who have experimented with UGl, and they all have been left disappointed.

I did 250mg twice a week of sust and if I remember correctly, 200mg of Deca once a week.
    But on the second one I did 250mg the first two weeks and then raised it to 500mg for the remaining six weeks.

I was not completely unhappy with the last cycle, I gained strength and mass, for sure, but the gain was quick to go once I was off, but not as quick as with the first one.
    But to be fair, I train a lot, I go to the gym 3 times a week and I have judo practise 4 times a week.

But the main reason I was considering Anavar is that I have heard that you dont gain to much weight while on, that the gains from it are more permanent than from other steroids + no pct and seeing that I am in a competitive sport where I have to watch my weight so I dont go up a weight class it sounded in theory as the perfect steroid for me.

Ok, I have to admit my ignorance and ask: What is Oxandrolone? Another name for Ananvar?
    Also, as you might have figured out, I know very little about steroids and theyre use, and thats the reason for this thread.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if something sounds to good to be true .............it usually is is.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    if something sounds to good to be true .............it usually is is.
    haha, true, true, and thats why I am here, I feel no need to make any more mistakes regarding steroids .

But what would you guys recommend given the info I have given you about my training and activities?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chopper_IX View Post
    haha, true, true, and thats why I am here, I feel no need to make any more mistakes regarding steroids .

But what would you guys recommend given the info I have given you about my training and activities?
    Get some blood work done before starting an AAS cycle

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Anavar to me is like a finishing touch on a cycle.

Thread Information