Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RC34 is offline New Member

Mixed Sust and Masteron in same syringe and this is what happened

Hey whats up guys....This morning I drew my sust and mast in the same syringe and I drew .5cc of sust (150mg.) into syringe then pulled back plunger and got another .5cc of air then put that into the Masteron bottle because I was trying to get .5cc of Mast Enth as well (150mg.) and then pushed the .5cc of air into vial then when I went to pull it back to get my Mast it came out so fast that it seems as if I just got 2 much Mast which isnt a big deal but I just wanted to make sure that this was normal? The Mast came out so quick....just wanted to make sure that nothing else went wrong besides hopefully just getting a little bit 2 much Mast in that shot. Thanks for the help!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Next time hold the plunger with one finger as you draw slowly to compensate for the vacuum. No worries.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Pushing air into the vial each time is not always neccessary. While I have never seen it happen, I have heard of vials exploding from too much air pushed in. Seems far fetched but my point is that it doesn't take much

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Pushing air into the vial each time is not always neccessary. While I have never seen it happen, I have heard of vials exploding from too much air pushed in. Seems far fetched but my point is that it doesn't take much
    back during prohibition, the oldtimers would make beer themselves and cap in a regular glass bottle. due to a variety of variables, some of the bottles would explode. The pressure would have to be incredible in a vial for this to happen, and it seems improbable that the syringe would be able to deliver sufficient pressure (without leaking) into the vial for this to happen.

This sounds like some kind of myth?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    With an air compressor maybe. I've dropped vials on concrete and gravel and asphalt without ever breaking. No way could hand push enough air in for that.

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    I'll draw extra air for the first vial but not the second. I will occasionally just insert a needle only into vial number two to regulate any vacuum building up.

Larz1 is offline New Member
    I have always heard it kickin the pressure out of a previous pin.
    I would think you would need some serious pressure to pop a bottle though.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I should have ended my sentence better. I am not saying it is probable and only meant that it does not take alot of air in the vial to create an adequate back pressure.

Don't think so. The rubber stopper would blow out before the vial would explode. Not to mention there's no way you could press hard enough on the plunger of a syringe to force the amount of pressure into a vial that'd be necessary to make it explode. The needle tip would blow off the syringe long before pressure in the vial would get that high anyway.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Don't think so. The rubber stopper would blow out before the vial would explode. Not to mention there's no way you could press hard enough on the plunger of a syringe to force the amount of pressure into a vial that'd be necessary to make it explode. The needle tip would blow off the syringe long before pressure in the vial would get that high anyway.
    This.

WMSuperSport is offline Associate Member
    Happened to me too. Just pushed in too much pressure. It's all good

Thread Information