dinogoesrawr is offline Associate Member

How Many lb's Over 6 weeks?

I was reading this website trulyhuge.com/SupplementSecrets/ and it said:

If you used all 7 of these “secret” formulas at the same time I am sure you would pack on at least 15 lbs. of muscle in the next 6 weeks.

Is this true? Are there substances to help you pack on muscle this fast?

Also - does it matter how many calories/protein/fat/carbs you take in over this period? My friend said he just injects himself and gains muscle mass without exercising much... :S (not that I would do this)

Please let me know

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    No... People underestimate just how much true lean mass even 5lbs is... The normal person with good training can pack on 15lbs of LBM is say... A year lol. Not 6 weeks. It's doesn't matter what gear your on

You CAN gain 15lbs in 6 weeks. I usually do in a bulk. But you have to realize much of that is water weight/ fat. Not straight muscle. Even if it looks like you're not gaining fat / retaining water

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    No... People underestimate just how much true lean mass even 5lbs is... The normal person with good training can pack on 15lbs of LBM is say... A year lol. Not 6 weeks. It's doesn't matter what gear your on

You CAN gain 15lbs in 6 weeks. I usually do in a bulk. But you have to realize much of that is water weight/ fat. Not straight muscle. Even if it looks like you're not gaining fat / retaining water
    Interesting - thanks for this!
    Do calories matter (protein, fat, carbs).

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Calories are KEY! Much more important than steroids . Diet is the whole game, steroids are only a helping tool
    You should spend more on eating properly than cycling. Easily.

Hit up the nutrition section. They can help you gain better/faster/more quality muscle than juicing with a sub par diet

Generally it's used as 40/30/30 for your calories from protein/carbs/fats. What you eat and when you eat it determins 80-90% of your gains!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    Calories are KEY! Much more important than steroids . Diet is the whole game, steroids are only a helping tool
    You should spend more on eating properly than cycling. Easily.

Hit up the nutrition section. They can help you gain better/faster/more quality muscle than juicing with a sub par diet

Generally it's used as 40/30/30 for your calories from protein/carbs/fats. What you eat and when you eat it determins 80-90% of your gains!
    Ok - I will post up my diet.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr View Post

If you used all 7 of these “secret” formulas at the same time I am sure you would pack on at least 15 lbs. of muscle in the next 6 weeks.

Also - does it matter how many calories/protein/fat/carbs you take in over this period? My friend said he just injects himself and gains muscle mass without exercising much... :S (not that I would do this)

Please let me know
    the only way I know of to add weight quickly is with a real dirty bulk. but to net 15lbs of muscle, you wouuld probably add another 15lbs of fat. 30lbs in 6 weeks is 5 lbs a week or almost a pound a day.....

....seems extremely unlikely!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    the only way I know of to add weight quickly is with a real dirty bulk. but to net 15lbs of muscle, you wouuld probably add another 15lbs of fat. 30lbs in 6 weeks is 5 lbs a week or almost a pound a day.....

....seems extremely unlikely!
    Ok - thanks!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Please let me know
    It depends greatly on the person,,,genetics etc...but sure its possible.
    I could pack on 10lbs of solid weight on someone in 8 weeks naturally.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances

Please let me know
    No way to do this. Who can ever put on 15 lbs. of muscle in 6 weeks ? If it were so easily done then why do these big boys have to train for so long to get where they are. Can't be done ...crazy mike

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    It depends greatly on the person,,,genetics etc...but sure its possible.
    I could pack on 10lbs of solid weight on someone in 8 weeks naturally.
    Weight but not solid muscle. Not lean muscle. Not muscle not 10 lbs. ........with water n fat, but not lean muscle. ...crazy mike

Thread Information