cali22 is offline New Member

test cyp+winny+clen

Im 5'8 24 year old and 173 pds im looking for a cycle for endurance and strength I was thinking of using winny clen and test cyp since I read all there profile and they all seam to have what im looking for. Im trying to get to about 180pds, but have really good endurance to preform very high amount of cals, swimming, and running. if this is a good way to good then how would I cycle it and if not what would anyone recommend to use for what im looking for.

Provita is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cali22 View Post
    Im 5'8 24 year old and 173 pds im looking for a cycle for endurance and strength I was thinking of using winny clen and test cyp since I read all there profile and they all seam to have what im looking for. Im trying to get to about 180pds, but have really good endurance to preform very high amount of cals, swimming, and running. if this is a good way to good then how would I cycle it and if not what would anyone recommend to use for what im looking for.

Safest bet is to wait another year till 25 or so. This is to help prevent permanent damage to your HPTA.

You can research this so long

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.UV39-mQazTo

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What's your cycle experience?

well I have use deca winny and susta in the passed but it has been about a year or so since I have used I use that during college

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cali22
    well I have use deca winny and susta in the passed but it has been about a year or so since I have used I use that during college
    What is your planned pct?

I was thinking clomid and nolva but I was not sure how much I have read a couple different one what would you suggest.

Thread Information