Chelsea Grin is offline Junior Member

Question Zane. Quick Question?

Out of curiosity, what did Frank Zane's cycles look like? I'm sure many guys will read that and assume I'm asking it because I want to run that exact same cycle. Nope lol, I'm old enough to know it doesnt work like that and it depends on your diet. Plus I'm 21 I've never cycled before and don't plan on it til I'm finished developing..I'm only asking out of curiosity, I read somewhere him and arnie ran like dbol and primo year round on very very low dosages? Idk. If you guys have an idea post it

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea Grin
    Out of curiosity, what did Frank Zane's cycles look like? I'm sure many guys will read that and assume I'm asking it because I want to run that exact same cycle. Nope lol, I'm old enough to know it doesnt work like that and it depends on your diet. Plus I'm 21 I've never cycled before and don't plan on it til I'm finished developing..I'm only asking out of curiosity, I read somewhere him and arnie ran like dbol and primo year round on very very low dosages? Idk. If you guys have an idea post it
    Anything you hear is only going to be speculation and rumours until you hear it come from their mouths personally, surely you have better things to be thinking about?
    Last edited by auswest; 04-04-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    Anything you hear are only rumours until you hear it come from their moths personally, surely you have better things to be thinking about?
    Of course, but nothing wrong with asking out of mere curiosity

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    Anything you hear are only speculation and rumours until you hear it come from their mouths personally, surely you have better things to be thinking about?
    But yeah you got a point..Just annoying that theyll never tell but whatever

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I would find his diet much more interesting and beneficial, each to their own, unless he's come out to the public and has been recorded voicing what he has used to help him , you will never know, and there is no point speculating.
    I'm sure it would be similar to the rest of the boys of his era.

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea Grin View Post
    . Like has been said no one knows... But I have read a few articles guessing that Arnie had ran low dose test and Dbol as low as 10mg a day.. This means nothing, but had seen it a few different places a while back... But auswest has a point... If I could eat as much as either of those two I would be ahead of where I am now!!!

Thread Information