Tasmaniac is offline Associate Member

The problem with T400..

After spending a night in hospital about a month ago because of an allergic reaction, I've now got another one which looks like the T400 is causing. I'm using cortisone and phenergan to keep it at bay but it's pretty dangerous to continue my cycle.

On my first cycle I used sus and gained around 40lb with no real dramas. This cycle I have gained between 5 and 10lb in around 6-7 weeks. Although I did some cardio this cycle to keep my stomach fat a bit lower. I can notice strength gains every time I do a workout but I'd much prefer sus over this stuff.

I guess I am going to have to finish my cycle and start thinking about pct. It's just disappointing. I was planning to get to 230-240lb, bench press 300 and curl 150. But currently I'm sitting on 210-215 (depending on the day), bench press a bit over 200 and curl 100+.

One thing is for sure, I wont miss having a swollen injection site on my ass for the next week after injecting. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac View Post
    After spending a night in hospital about a month ago because of an allergic reaction, I've now got another one which looks like the T400 is causing. I'm using cortisone and phenergan to keep it at bay but it's pretty dangerous to continue my cycle.

On my first cycle I used sus and gained around 40lb with no real dramas. This cycle I have gained between 5 and 10lb in around 6-7 weeks. Although I did some cardio this cycle to keep my stomach fat a bit lower. I can notice strength gains every time I do a workout but I'd much prefer sus over this stuff.

I guess I am going to have to finish my cycle and start thinking about pct. It's just disappointing. I was planning to get to 230-240lb, bench press 300 and curl 150. But currently I'm sitting on 210-215 (depending on the day), bench press a bit over 200 and curl 100+.

One thing is for sure, I wont miss having a swollen injection site on my ass for the next week after injecting. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
    If you have ran a cycle before, and you now cant bench press your own body weight, I STRONGLY suggest you forget ASS and learn to eat and train

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    If you have ran a cycle before, and you now cant bench press your own body weight, I STRONGLY suggest you forget ASS and learn to eat and train
    Thanks for your reply.
    Sorry, I'm not an ASS kind of person myself lol.
    I've posted my diet here and I was told it was pretty good.
    As for training. There are a few faults in it. I used a PT for a couple of months on my last cycle and made good progress. I've been planning to use him again but I keep getting problems thrown at me. This allergic reaction is the icing on the cake.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Agree with Papa Smurf, just not with his spelling. (AAS vs. ASS) - just messing with you PS

So Tas,

It is highly recommended you get your body right before using steroids . And let me tell you why. Your muscles will respond to anabolics quickly, but the rest of you will not. Your muscles will soon be able to handle X pounds, but your connective tissue (tendons/ligaments) will only be able to handle 2/3 X Pounds. Connective tissue strengthens very slowly, which is why we almost always tell newbs to remain natty in the gym the first few years and develop a natural foundation. What you are doing is like putting a blower on a 73 Chevy Nova, with the original transmission and differential.

Taking steroids now, in your condition, is an open invitation to injury. And probably sooner than later.

So do us all a favor, come off the steroids, and hit the gym for the next few years, paying special attention to the kitchen and proper form.

I know you are not gym ready since unable to bench your own weight.

not trying to be disrespectful, but almost anyone with two or three months in the gym shouold be able to bench their own weight.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Agree with Papa Smurf, just not with his spelling. (AAS vs. ASS) - just messing with you PS

So Tas,

It is highly recommended you get your body right before using steroids . And let me tell you why. Your muscles will respond to anabolics quickly, but the rest of you will not. Your muscles will soon be able to handle X pounds, but your connective tissue (tendons/ligaments) will only be able to handle 2/3 X Pounds. Connective tissue strengthens very slowly, which is why we almost always tell newbs to remain natty in the gym the first few years and develop a natural foundation. What you are doing is like putting a blower on a 73 Chevy Nova, with the original transmission and differential.

Taking steroids now, in your condition, is an open invitation to injury. And probably sooner than later.

So do us all a favor, come off the steroids, and hit the gym for the next few years, paying special attention to the kitchen and proper form.

I know you are not gym ready since unable to bench your own weight.

not trying to be disrespectful, but almost anyone with two or three months in the gym shouold be able to bench their own weight.

Good luck!
    ---Roman
    Thanks for your advice roman.
    The reason why I opted to use AAS was because I suffer a lot of back problems. While I am on cycle, I am able to train more consistently without too many worries about injury. What I have been reading today is whether stress could be the cause of my allergies. There are a lot of things on the Internet which suggest that it could be my problem. I'm married to a lady who has a lot of mental issues. When I look back, before both allergic reactions she caused some problems. I am about to see my doc. and see if that could be the cause.

I know my bench presses are weak. I guess I did a lot of stupid exercises which probably caused me to not be able to lift as much as I should be. I don't know what I can press exactly because I've been mainly going for high reps due to not wanting to lift too heavy and not be able to get the bar back. The stupid thing is that I can curl about 110-120. Shoulder presses are about 110-110. On the machine it is about 170-180.

Maybe I was jumping the gun a bit by blaming the AAS. Hopefully the doc. will be able to shed some light on the subject when he gets here..

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hi bud. I don't want to discourage you but you just seem to be very uneducated as to lifting and strength training. TR and Papa are on target and you need to know your body better and the science of the exercises. You don't have to us much and we can sense you inexperience to the dynamics. With that being said be thankfull you are in the right place and you can back off a little and get a foundation going. Good luck, read up on some of the stickys and other links and get to some basic Q & A's. ...crazy mike

Thread Information