Manu_el_ is offline New Member

Test Prop Only Cutting Cycle

Hi, i'm planning for a cutting cycle with just test p. Here my stats: 215lbs, 6.2ft, 13%bf, 21 years.
    That's my second cycle, first was about 6 month ago while bulking (superdrol and trenadrol).

week 1-8 : 100mg eod test prop.
    week 4-8: 500mg twice a week hcg .

And when see some problem related gyno or blow, i'll add arimidex .5mg eod.

PCT: 40/40/20/20 nolvadex , but i would prefer raloxifene 120/60/60/60 (nolva give me some eyesight problems)
    How much hcg and for how long here ?

What do you think about ?

Provita is offline Associate Member
    You should not be taking anything accept vitamins and maybe some fat burners if you like. AAS is not a magic drug that lets you lose weight, its all in the diet.

You are too young to be doing AAS. Wait till at least 25.

Man, i know, i don't take it for specific lose weight, if i wanted to do it, i would have run some roids with more AR affinity, this is just for preserve my lean mass at all.. I didn't write it, but my diet is set to perfection..

And i think i'm mature enough to do what i want.. That's not my first cycle..

Then ? Some advice ? Just take hcg from week 4-8 500mg twice a week ? And 4 days after my last shot of hcg start pct ?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu_el_ View Post
    Hi, i'm planning for a cutting cycle with just test p. Here my stats: 215lbs, 6.2ft, 13%bf, 21 years.
    That's my second cycle, first was about 6 month ago while bulking (superdrol and trenadrol).

week 1-8 : 100mg eod test prop.
    week 4-8: 500mg twice a week hcg .

And when see some problem related gyno or blow, i'll add arimidex .5mg eod.

PCT: 40/40/20/20 nolvadex , but i would prefer raloxifene 120/60/60/60 (nolva give me some eyesight problems)
    How much hcg and for how long here ?

What do you think about ?
    I think you should wait a bit before doing AAS - youre still a bit young. And you don't wait for symptoms to show up before you decide to include an AI on cycle. The idea of an AI is to prevent sides from developing.

Man, i know, i don't take it for specific lose weight, if i wanted to do it, i would have run some roids with more AR affinity, this is just for preserve my lean mass at all.. I didn't write it, but my diet is set to perfection..

And i think i'm mature enough to do what i want.. That's not my first cycle..

Then ? Some advice ? Just take hcg from week 4-8 500mg twice a week ? And 4 days after my last shot of hcg start pct ?
    No offense man, but if your diet so perfect your bf% would be at least 8-9%.

You are too young, best wait. You have enough free test in your body at your age. Best make use of that for now.

And no, your HCG protocol is not correct. If you have done any research, you would of seen that. That just is another indication that you are not ready for AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    I think you should wait a bit before doing AAS - youre still a bit young. And you don't wait for symptoms to show up before you decide to include an AI on cycle. The idea of an AI is to prevent sides from developing.
    Ok, will do it, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Provita View Post
    No offense man, but if your diet so perfect your bf% would be at least 8-9%.

You are too young, best wait. You have enough free test in your body at your age. Best make use of that for now.

And no, your HCG protocol is not correct. If you have done any research, you would of seen that. That just is another indication that you are not ready for AAS.
    My diet is now perfect, i was bulking until 2 week ago.. However i done some research about, and that's what i found, use hcg during cycle to prevent atrophy until start of pct.. Then what protocol do you suggest?

Looks like you are hell bent on doing this cycle. Not recommended bro...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UWHj4GQazTo

Best you wait till 25.
    Last edited by Provita; 04-07-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Yeah

And tomorrow i'll start, then if you could give me some advice on hcg protocol i'll appreciate the help, otherwise i'll do as i say

Yeah

And tomorrow i'll start, then if you could give me some advice on hcg protocol i'll appreciate the help, otherwise i'll do as i say
    Dont get too smart, Manuel. You may find yourself out in the cold by yourself, just when you need help the most.

Al perro que duerme, no lo despiertes.

sjamal1023 is offline Junior Member
    Listen to them. I'm 24 and left dealing with the consequences. I regret ever taking AAS. And the funny part, I didn't even cut that greatly on it even with what I thought was a good diet. You want to cut and preserve muscle mass? If you have the balls, look up UD2 by Lyle McDonald. I'm in the best shape of my life because of that diet. Went from 225 to 168, 9% body fat. If you don't have the balls to do that, you probably won't have the balls anyways after your cycle. Listen to Mickey. Listen to the other members. You're too young. You don't want to be left asking, "am I shut down forever?" Don't take this as a flame comment, take it as advice from someone who's been there.

Quote Originally Posted by sjamal1023 View Post
    Listen to them. I'm 24 and left dealing with the consequences. I regret ever taking AAS. And the funny part, I didn't even cut that greatly on it even with what I thought was a good diet. You want to cut and preserve muscle mass? If you have the balls, look up UD2 by Lyle McDonald. I'm in the best shape of my life because of that diet. Went from 225 to 168, 9% body fat. If you don't have the balls to do that, you probably won't have the balls anyways after your cycle. Listen to Mickey. Listen to the other members. You're too young. You don't want to be left asking, "am I shut down forever?" Don't take this as a flame comment, take it as advice from someone who's been there.
    If you are not convinced by ^^^this yet OP, here are a couple of more stories for you.

Cycles going wrong for the young
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UWJzxWQazTo

Don't be a fool, PLEASE!

HCG 250iu twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    HCG 250iu twice a week.
    Finally

Week 4-8 it's ok ? 250iu twice a week for 5 weeks ?

Finally

Week 4-8 it's ok ? 250iu twice a week for 5 weeks ?
    No, you have the wrong protocol there.

No, you have the wrong protocol there.
    Ok, can you suggest the correct ? I've already started..

Ok, can you suggest the correct ? I've already started..
    Why would you listen to what I have to say now, when all previous advise was ignored?

Stop being lazy, do research on the site and you will find out.

Why would you listen to what I have to say now, when all previous advise was ignored?

You're useless as your every post here

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu_el_

Nobody is going to spoon feed you the info especially when there is a search bar on the forum and stickies that have all the info you need

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu_el_

That's not going to get you any help around here

I agree with this statement.

Thread Information