Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: My Tren effects/Sides...

breakbones is offline Senior Member

My Tren effects/Sides...

So to my best understanding I notice that many will ask other members regarding certain and specific compounds. I will not go into my stats, planed goals, eating etc.

Simply going to educate some as myself. (And Please, NO Forum Cops) Don't go picking, just trying to help some out here

This is the first time I've ran tren .

I did Tren Ace for some weeks now; and it was dosed at 100mg's and I ran 1.5 CC's every-Other-Day. Now I did not notice NOT one side effect at all.

I sleped very very well, my body temp in normally always up so no change in that. I didn't experiance any aggression at all.

Now the single only thing I did notice. Is that I'm very sentimental, I tend to wanna cry more for things.

As for my body: WOW! I've notices my muscles pop out more, BF has gone down, feel stronger and leaner.

Now does Tren do this to any of you out there?
    Last edited by breakbones; 04-07-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    NO...the crying is most likely to do elevated estrogen...not tren . I get all the sides you mentioned and quite honestly lack of all of those sides leads me to believe your tren was underdosed or bunk all together.

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    How many mgs of tran ace did you run a week? no test?

tommygunn1980 is offline New Member
    I wouldn't say lack of sides mean it's bunk at all I make my own tren so I know it's real and all I get are the sweats tren hits everyone diff

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunn1980 View Post
    I wouldn't say lack of sides mean it's bunk at all I make my own tren so I know it's real and all I get are the sweats tren hits everyone diff
    I agree...but if you dont get sweats or maybe even insomnia...probably bad. There are certain sides that are just unmistakable to tren

You ran 525mg of tren a week and did not notice not one side effect at all. Other than crying all the time.

Sounds like your tren is bunk and you need some AI to get your estrogen lowered.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Now for the old man here. I have two acquaintances that did tren cycles that I witnessed and they had the sweats. One guy bad to the point it scared him. The other had insomnia and sweats. I had sweats that started to scare me ont he 5the week, then chills. I also had the breathing problem when working out. I haven't heard of a person yet that hasn't had some degree of sweats. As far as the crying you need to look at something else or you are doing something that has pushed your E2 high. ...speaking from experience .....crazy mike

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    OP, did you run an AI or dopamine agonist on cycle?

lifeofdefiance is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    You ran 525mg of tren a week and did not notice not one side effect at all. Other than crying all the time.

Sounds like your tren is bunk and you need some AI to get your estrogen lowered.
    I don't think low or no sides indicate bunk gear. Some people are just luckier than others.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeofdefiance View Post
    I don't think low or no sides indicate bunk gear. Some people are just luckier than others.
    There are certain sides that are inherant with certain compounds. If my libido isn'yy high on test I would question it, if I dont get sweats and insomnia from tren ..i'm lookin somewhere else

Ive never heard of, read about, or met, one single recreational AAS user who was not overtly effected by Tren @ 500mg + /wk.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Ive never heard of, read about, or met, one single recreational AAS user who was not overtly effected by Tren @ 500mg + /wk.
    You know Mickey, Lunk, Sgt. when I here some of these guys argue so adamantly when everyone is saying more logical things I go back the their profile. And when I read things like " in your mom's mouth " for an answer to anything, it just takes me back to bullsh!t\. Now that's not so . ...crazy mike
    Java Man likes this.

If you understood what tren does/is and it's proven effect on the human body i dont think youd say that. What's your tren cycle experience?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I sleep great on Tren but sweat my fawking balls off. Need 3 shirts just to sit still at my desk all day. More irritable, crushed appetite. And I am constantly out of breath. Just one flight of stairs has me done.

Your Tren raws are bunk or extremely underdosed
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    I sleep great on Tren but sweat my fawking balls off. Need 3 shirts just to sit still at my desk all day. More irritable, crushed appetite. And I am constantly out of breath. Just one flight of stairs has me done.

Your Tren raws are bunk or extremely underdosed
    You must just be one of the unlucky ones who's susceptible to tren sides......like everyone else lol.

You must just be one of the unlucky ones who's susceptible to tren sides......like everyone else lol.
    Except lifeofdefiance.

BAHAHAH...if it were not for the tren sides...I would run nothing else

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    My bed is still wet from my first and probaly my last tren cycle.
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    We will see lol

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Same here. If not for the sides I think a whole lot of people would only run tren w/ test. ...lol, crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Same here. If not for the sides I think a whole lot of people would only run tren w/ test. ...lol, crazy mike
    Atomini runs it exclusively. I think he's on to something.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    We will see lol
    Ok at least for now. Stil have backups stored...lol

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Man that tren . I think about it and think about it but the answer is always naaahh...maybe next cycle lol

Well I haven't tried 500+, I'm only on 350, but so far I'm 2 weeks in and sides are totally manageable. Sure there are a few but nothing bad. A little more sweaty/mild night sweats, some crazy dreams, bad cardio, and aggression is a little worse (short tempered). Nothing to write home about though. Maybe they'll get worse? I dunno lol, I'd like to think that some just don't have as many bad sides. Also call it placebo but I think ED injections are helping me with less sides. Also low test and higher tren due to trens higher bonding affinity and therefore there is less test left over to aromatize which can also increase prolactin related issues.

I guess I also have insomnia to some degree to which is why I'm up at this hour, but I had that to some extent even before cycle so I don't notice it much. lol in the end I guess its what you consider to be "bad sides" though, overall nothing I can't handle so far.
    Last edited by lifeofdefiance; 04-08-2013 at 04:15 AM.

My comment was in response to BreakingBones being on 525mg of Tren Ace and NOT feeling "a single" side effect except for feeling "sentimental" and "crying" (which indicates high E2) and you sup[porting that by suggesting if you don't experience those sides that it doesn't mean your TREN is bunk. I flat out disagree with you.

Ccjc81 is offline New Member
    It's wired,I've run tren a 100 mg eod for 8 weeks and the only sides I had was bad dreams,next cycle I was always on edged and in a bad mood,starting up again in a few weeks il see what happens this time,everyone is different but my overall gains where amazing.

My comment was in response to BreakingBones being on 525mg of Tren Ace and NOT feeling "a single" side effect except for feeling "sentimental" and "crying" (which indicates high E2) and you sup[porting that by suggesting if you don't experience those sides that it doesn't mean your TREN is bunk. I flat out disagree with you.
    Ok ya understandable, guess I misinterpreted that lol. Probably should be feeling something at that dose. When I think sides, I tend to automatically think of things that are bad or somwhat unbearable, and not the things that don't bother me so much. Like if people asked me the sides I'm feeling, I'd probably tell them there pretty much is none because none of them really bother me enough to notice. But I guess I definitely have been feeling a few non-bothersome sides so far from tren , so no sides at all does sound a little suspect.

Ok ya understandable, guess I misinterpreted that lol. Probably should be feeling something at that dose. When I think sides, I tend to automatically think of things that are bad or somwhat unbearable, and not the things that don't bother me so much. Like if people asked me the sides I'm feeling, I'd probably tell them there pretty much is none because none of them really bother me enough to notice. But I guess I definitely have been feeling a few non-bothersome sides so far from tren, so no sides at all does sound a little suspect.
    Crank your Tren up to 525mg and let me know how you feel.

Ok ya understandable, guess I misinterpreted that lol. Probably should be feeling something at that dose. When I think sides, I tend to automatically think of things that are bad or somwhat unbearable, and not the things that don't bother me so much. Like if people asked me the sides I'm feeling, I'd probably tell them there pretty much is none because none of them really bother me enough to notice. But I guess I definitely have been feeling a few non-bothersome sides so far from tren, so no sides at all does sound a little suspect.
    You ARE feeling the appropriate sides and yes at that dose they will be more tolerble, besides 10 more weeks of those sides might get more aggrivating to you. My sides are mild as well as long as I stay under 400mg EW

Crank your Tren up to 525mg and let me know how you feel.
    I probably will be for the last 2 weeks on tren since sides aren't bad (I have a little extra so I figured why not), lol so I'll report back.

In regards to bad dreams I do ocationally have those. And to answer questions. 450 of Test blend 2X per week =900mg, Deca 500 per week, Tren , 1.5cc dosed at 100mg EOD. and 75mg Dbol 3x per day at 25-25-25.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jessie luna 170ET.jpg 
Views:	1077 
Size:	153.2 KB 
ID:	136990
    my current body
    Last edited by breakbones; 04-08-2013 at 03:59 PM.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Purty Swole there buddy

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was up about 10x a night on tren lookin in my fridge for no apparent reason

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Trenbolone is the same as all other steroidal hormones in one regards as it pertains to side effects...no side effect is guaranteed other than testosterone suppression. I ran Tren for years, primary steroid I used and I never had an issue with the response side effects a lot of guys complain or worry about. Of course according to many of the post in this thread that would mean all the Tren I used for 10+ years was fake, which was not the case. I've seen plenty of guys use the same Tren I used from the same batch and from the same supplier and have problems and I've seen others just as me have no problems. The response side effects of Trenbolone are by no means guaranteed, more men are susceptible to them it seems than with many other steroids but this does not make them inevitable.

Your emotional issues....I laughed a little when I read the high estrogen comment, lol! Sure, that could possibly make you more emotional but so can many types of hormonal imbalances. I had times during the end of my contest diets when I was running a lot of gear and a large amount of AI's, which took my estrogen very low, and I had times when I remember crying for absolutely no reason. Sounds gay I know but it wasn't something I could control and I know plenty of competitors who when honest will tell you the same thing.

stpete is offline Banned
    I'm not going to go thru the other hundred posts. From your original post, it sounds to me like it's bad gear. Plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I'm not going to go thru the other hundred posts. From your original post, it sounds to me like it's bad gear. Plain and simple.
    That means you're basing the quality of his gear on side effects. He experienced the positive effects of Tren but not the side effects. Why would you say this means his gear is bad? At least that's what I think you implied. Side effects do not indicate good Tren.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    That means you're basing the quality of his gear on side effects. He experienced the positive effects of Tren but not the side effects. Why would you say this means his gear is bad? At least that's what I think you implied. Side effects do not indicate good Tren.
    Metel...wouldn't you agree that the percentage of ppl who felt absolutely NONE of the sides that seem to be almost inherent with Tren is so low, that the odds are that the op felt none of the NORMAL sides of tren due to the low dose or even that the gear itself was underdosed or bunk.

Again..keeping in mind the op's dosage...if he were to run a higher dose say in the 500-700mg neighborhood and still experience NO Tren sides then he either was one of the VERY few or it was crap?

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    The term side effect is actually misleading at least in the way we think of it. There are no real side effects of drugs, only effects. Side effects are really effects of a drug that are unintended or secondary to its main purpose but somehow we associate side effects with always being negative but they're not. How often is there any drug, especially AAS, that has absolutely no secondary or un intended effect?

Side effects are obviously very individual dependent but if someone gets zero "side" effects from tren then yes I'd say they're gear is bunk or its not tren.

Metel...wouldn't you agree that the percentage of ppl who felt absolutely NONE of the sides that seem to be almost inherent with Tren is so low, that the odds are that the op felt none of the NORMAL sides of tren due to the low dose or even that the gear itself was underdosed or bunk.

Again..keeping in mind the op's dosage...if he were to run a higher dose say in the 500-700mg neighborhood and still experience NO Tren sides then he either was one of the VERY few or it was crap?
    Not that this matters as much to the general discussion of the thread but I wouldn't call his dose a low dose. 150mg/eod is a 525mg/wk average. I'm not calling this a really, really high dose either but it's not low.

The term side effect is actually misleading at least in the way we think of it. There are no real side effects of drugs, only effects. Side effects are really effects of a drug that are unintended or secondary to its main purpose but somehow we associate side effects with always being negative but they're not. How often is there any drug, especially AAS, that has absolutely no secondary or un intended effect?

Side effects are obviously very individual dependent but if someone gets zero "side" effects from tren then yes I'd say they're gear is bunk or its not tren.
    I understand what you're saying about side effects. the term is just a way to separate the positive and negative effects. However, there's a misplaced fear and heavily so here when it comes to the negatives and Tren. I can say I've used Tren for over a decade, some of which was made from Fina pellets purchased right from the feed store and I can say I never had any issues and others will still argue the Tren was bunk saying that's impossible. And I can know countless people who are just the same but when something gets into people's minds it's hard to let it go.

And yes, more men will have problems with Tren than most other steroids , but this does not mean all will. That's like saying everyone who takes Aspirin will throw up because Aspirin upsets a lot of people's stomach. If you can use Tren without the response effects affecting you and you're reaping the reward of the hormone how is this a bad thing? More importantly, why can't people understand this is very possible?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information