senior_xj is offline Junior Member

Question Test-P/NPP OR Test-E/Proviron??

First i was contenplating running:
    Test-E @500mgs weekly,
    Proviron @50mgs daily thruout whole cycle
    12 week cycle.
    *NOTE* i'd buy 40mls of test so id have some left over for future use!

Since my goals are "lean strength gains" with "no bloat" while upping my endurance; i figured Test-Prop is best for these goals eliminating the use of proviron & then run NPP with the Prop since Tren will make my insomnia even worse! (i love Tren too!). So does the NPP still give u the bloat that regular Deca does, & will i be able to keep those gains better when coming off as opposed to reg Deca???

So heres the newly proposed cycle:
    Test-P @100mgs EOD
    NPP @100mgs EOD
    12 week cycle
    (If the test should be higher then the NPP then i can run 150mg EOD)

Info: 36yo, 6'even, currently at 250 down from 268 & still dropping, (goal is 235ish), as im on an intermitten fasting diet, (16hr fast with an 8hr eating window & proper diet). Will continue this until the gut is gone & then ill start the cycle, continuing with a more normal dialed in diet.

Cycle history, shit i think ive ran everything there is, but the kicker here is that its been about 5yrs since ive cycled. Ive been in the gym since age 20, ran my 1st cycle at 26 & completed 5 or 6 cycles by age 31.

THANKS!!
    Last edited by senior_xj; 04-08-2013 at 01:07 AM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Test &NPP look good. You will need an AI adex .25mg eod at the start. You should also include HCG 250iu 2x week.
    Keep working that body fat down first.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Looks good, adding Fit's suggestions..

How high is your current BF?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BF Men.jpg 
Views:	4304 
Size:	322.4 KB 
ID:	136972

senior_xj is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Test &NPP look good. You will need an AI adex .25mg eod at the start. You should also include HCG 250iu 2x week.
    Keep working that body fat down first.
    I really dont wanna pin myself EOD which is why i choose Test-E in the first place & now, (yet again), i think i may run the Test-E, BUT with Turinabol instead of Proviron cause there close in cost for me & T-bol has more bang for the buck!! If i need adex with that NPP/T-Prop cycle then its gettin too expensive, meanwhile i already have Novla on hand in that "just incase" murphys rule, & i already planned on pickin up some HCG amps.

Thanks for the reply!!

Not sure on body fat as most of it is in the gut but my upper body & legs dont have much at all. Just measured my waist & its 42 down from 46 & for my body type, 40 is a good number but im shooting for 38 which is what it was last year when i weighed 230 & im 250 now, down from 268!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by senior_xj View Post
    I really dont wanna pin myself EOD which is why i choose Test-E in the first place & now, (yet again), i think i may run the Test-E, BUT with Turinabol instead of Proviron cause there close in cost for me & T-bol has more bang for the buck!! If i need adex with that NPP/T-Prop cycle then its gettin too expensive, meanwhile i already have Novla on hand in that "just incase" murphys rule, & i already planned on pickin up some HCG amps.

Thanks for the reply!!

Not sure on body fat as most of it is in the gut but my upper body & legs dont have much at all. Just measured my waist & its 42 down from 46 & for my body type, 40 is a good number but im shooting for 38 which is what it was last year when i weighed 230 & im 250 now, down from 268!
    Did you look at the template?

Are you higher than 40% body fat?

Are you lower than 40%, but higher than 30%?

If you're really unsure an cannot decide for some reason unknown to us, pop up a photo sans your head and we'll give you a good idea where youre at.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I wont give you the go ahead until I know your bf.How long you been back training?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    And the AI is a must on cycle. I've said this prevention is better than waiting to see if you have sides. Comes down to this when you flood your system with test it's going to produce estrogen. How much is an individual thing.
    If you can't afford the AI you should not be using. Your food cost will be higher than your AAS cost if your doing it right. And a gyno rescue will cost way more than the AI.

Thread Information