MTM22 is offline New Member

New to steroids, not new to being fit (cycle help please!)

I want to do a cycle before my next upcoming sport season. I am 6'2'' 195 pounds. I run a 4.4 forty yard dash. I am not looking to get huge, but i want to put on about 10 pounds of muscle while getting faster and more powerful. I recognize that steroids alone will not help me reach that, I have an extensive workout plan, and the dedication and experience to follow it.

Based of the research i have done, for the gains i am looking, a short cycle seems like the way to go. I have found some online, but i am not sure if they meet my personal body standards i have already. Also, this is such new subject it is hard for me to decipher the types of medicine.

For my summer schedule, a cycle of: 4 WEEKS ON, 4 OFF, then 2 ON, would be ideal.

So far I have been interested in Tren Injection.

I am really looking forward to this experience! Your help is greatly appreciated! *please be as specific as possible with dosages/type of medicine* I am looking to start this cycle April 15th.

Thanks again.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Age?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    He is 21

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    He is 21
    Ok. Still a bit young bro. And Tren is definitely not recommended for a first cycle.

bigging is offline Junior Member
    Very specific here..... Your young and if you changed your diet and fitness routine you can gain 10lbs in a year. And no on the tren . Go spend 50$ see what your test levels are and if you see a problem then go from there

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Ok. Still a bit young bro. And Tren is definitely not recommended for a first cycle.
    Yep, too young, eat right , see the diet link as question on Q & A. But I don't think you will automatically get faster with the muscle gain from aas. It will take time to train the new mass so that it is fast twitch muscles. You also would have to train differently in my op. Now as mickey said and jezz we go thru this every day. At 21 and first cycle no way should anyone think about Tren. You need to what to expect and how to handle faster gains with using diet and as I said training techniques. Hold off and get more educated. ...crazy mike

MTM22 is offline New Member
    Great thank you for the quick responses, Ill spend that 50 bucks and see where my testosterone levels are at.

Thanks guys.

Thread Information