lifeofdefiance is offline Associate Member

Bumping tren up to 525 a week on my first tren cycle... am i crazy lol?

My friends giving me a free vial so I have enough to run it at 525 for the remainder of my cycle. Keeping test at 175. I barely have sides at 350 so I think it's worth it for me to bump up. Opinions on this? Do you guys think 525 is too high for a first time tren cycle? Like I said I've been on 350 for a couple weeks and am noticing good gains, but sides are minimal so I think I can handle more.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Honestly, if you are making gains at 350 stick with it.
    That's the equivalent to 1750mg testosterone /week. More than enough.

I pushed my dosage up in the same way you are thinking, and regretted it when the sides hit. it was ugly

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Its natural to feel this way and completely unnecessary!

Quote Originally Posted by BBJT200 View Post
    Honestly, if you are making gains at 350 stick with it.
    That's the equivalent to 1750mg testosterone /week. More than enough.

I pushed my dosage up in the same way you are thinking, and regretted it when the sides hit. it was ugly
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Its natural to feel this way and completely unnecessary!
    Damn, thanks for the advice guys, maybe I'll just save it for the future haha.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    good call! save it!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I have to ask how you came up with 175 mg of test a week. It's just an odd number and low. I'm just curious.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    50mg eod?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    maybe your tren is underdosed, I started with 350 like you, then I got underdosed tren and had to bump up to more than 500.
    If its your first tren cycle, 350 is more than enough, you can even get in serious troubles.
    but in my case, I bump up untill i feel the tren in me, I don't even look at mg

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    maybe your tren is underdosed, I started with 350 like you, then I got underdosed tren and had to bump up to more than 500.
    If its your first tren cycle, 350 is more than enough, you can even get in serious troubles.
    Yep^^^^and read some of your threads where you have had problems because of it.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    That is very reckless and dangerous. I do not recommend anyone following that approach. WOW JUST WOW

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post

That is very reckless and dangerous. I do not recommend anyone following that approach. WOW JUST WOW
    Every post just about.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I have to ask how you came up with 175 mg of test a week. It's just an odd number and low. I'm just curious.
    25mg (.25 ml) ed with my tren . its pretty easy and I decided I wanted to go the higher tren/trt test level route. so far its working out well.

jdubb1977 is offline New Member
    More is not always better. If your getting gains without the side, be thankful. Don't push your luck. Save your stuff. Don't use it just bc you have it.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Wow great advise.........
    Really mate that's completely reckless, do what you want to yourself but don't advise others to recklessly do the same...that's is complete stupidity!

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    People, please do not listen to this crap. Pick a dose and stay with it all cycle long. You want to keep hormone levels stable and when you keep messing with the dose your inviting side effects. For example I am sensitive enough that I get a few pimples if I don't get the dose right or if I pin a day late (works sometimes causes this). This is one reason I prefer long esters. Unless you have the need to get it out of your system life for drug testing, why would you go short ester when it keeps the levels so much more stable? Personal preference I know but that is how I personally feel about it..

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Not the smartest advice I seen given.Just beacuse you have no sides doest mean your tren is under dosed.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    At 22yrs old you really shouldn't be running harsh compounds like tren or any imho.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    This is the 3rd post I have read with this guy typing bunk ! He said on his current cycle he was frontloading Masteron , Tren and Test and could not gain weight eating 4 meals at one time 5 x's a day at Macky D's He is FOS and has no idea what he is doing he is 6 ft tall and weights 165 lbs why would anyone even dream of taking advise from this allien ! He is from another planet and to argue with him is usless he ask and does not take advise ! Claims to live in Spain and changes his age in his profile all the time !

Not the OP xxxxxanaxxxx or what ever ? He is out there !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-11-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Thread Information